Bellazon

Kara Del Toro
Thumbnail

Balachi

11 minutes ago, peroxideblonde said:

great adds, thanks for the updates! happy to see she gained new fans to keep her thread alive :D 

You're welcome. :smile:  

Very easy to become a fan of Kara. :D  She definitely has one of the better Instagram accounts going of the models we see around here. :smile: 

3 minutes ago, VS19 said:

You're welcome. :smile:  

Very easy to become a fan of Kara. :D  She definitely has one of the better Instagram accounts going of the models we see around here. :smile: 

yeah her IG is quite impressive! she have a lot of followers for a not really popular model

2 minutes ago, peroxideblonde said:

yeah her IG is quite impressive! she have a lot of followers for a not really popular model

If she keeps doing what she does with her Instagram account, it'll only take one small break here or there for the success to come.  The more people who follow her on social media then the more people who will be there to buy whatever publication she finally gets a big break with. Hopefully, anyway. :smile:

1 minute ago, peroxideblonde said:

yes! and her manager is actually really good, he's Tanya manager too..i'm still surprised she wasn't at the SI castings last year, hopefully next time

Given how Sports Illustrated has been run lately, I can't say that I'm surprised by it.  Hopefully she'll be a part of the casting this year. :smile: