Bellazon

Kara Del Toro
Thumbnail

Balachi

19 minutes ago, Layla_O said:

So you concede that it's not something she actually said, and you just completely made it up? OK.

Haha, because she didn't say it in a random media appearance I just made it up?  I've actually known her for a couple years, along with a few other models here in LA, so I have no need to make anything up.  Open relationships aren't exactly something new or groundbreaking around here.

48 minutes ago, Bloodshot said:

Haha, because she didn't say it in a random media appearance I just made it up?  I've actually known her for a couple years, along with a few other models here in LA, so I have no need to make anything up.  Open relationships aren't exactly something new or groundbreaking around here.

48 minutes ago, Bloodshot said:

Yeah I’m gonna call bull too. You have no proof and no names of anyone she’s hooked up with. I can say I know anyone over the internet doesn’t mean it’s true.

9 minutes ago, Kekepete1 said:

Yeah I’m gonna call bull too. You have no proof and no names of anyone she’s hooked up with. I can say I know anyone over the internet doesn’t mean it’s true.

No skin off my back if you don't believe me, just contributing to the conversation.

53 minutes ago, Layla_O said:

This showed up on Reddit, where it was attributed to Maxim; I've not seen it before, but sorry if it is a repost. Google Images gave nothing up when I tried a reverse search.

8rdjex0ptni41.png

I think it from James Macari’s KaraXJames book. And was supposed to be a part of the treats shoot. If you look at the ig video he posted its the same location.

1 hour ago, Layla_O said:

This showed up on Reddit, where it was attributed to Maxim; I've not seen it before, but sorry if it is a repost. Google Images gave nothing up when I tried a reverse search.

8rdjex0ptni41.png

I think it is from the upcoming Maxim Magazine issue (Kate Bock cover), using some photos from the unused Treats shoot/upcoming James Macari/Kara book.