Bellazon

TRESEMME models

crsd1966

1 hour ago, modelknowledge said:

I love how I answer my own questions and identify my own models sometimes. 

I think this might be a UK Commercial

Its possible it may be a UK voice over but how about Sarah "Flip" Driver at Storm??

seq9lx.jpg tresemmee2e1.jpg

It could be her. :hmm:

Though someone in the youtube comments say it is Juliana Rudell. I'm not really sure myself at the moment.  I'll have to look into this further.

I mentioned that. But it might be a UK Commercial which means it could be either. If its an international campaign from New York its Juliana then

Juliana-_Rudell-for-_Ideeli-_Le-_Mystere-lingerie-lo.jpg

I had a bunch of deadlinks in Juliana's thread. Its very possible that there was a Tresemme ad especially since I listed it in her bio. Any thoughts??

23 minutes ago, modelknowledge said:

I mentioned that. But it might be a UK Commercial which means it could be either. If its an international campaign from New York its Juliana then

Juliana-_Rudell-for-_Ideeli-_Le-_Mystere-lingerie-lo.jpg

I had a bunch of deadlinks in Juliana's thread. Its very possible that there was a Tresemme ad especially since I listed it in her bio. Any thoughts??

The more I look at Juliana's thread, the more I think it is her.

Though Sarah "Flip" Driver sometimes looks like Juliana. :/

Might just need a second opinion or something. :idk:

20 hours ago, hairmodelfan said:

The more I look at Juliana's thread, the more I think it is her.

Though Sarah "Flip" Driver sometimes looks like Juliana. :/

Might just need a second opinion or something. :idk:

which is why I put it out there. so sorry for the confusion. LOL. Juliana was with FM Agency in London. The only way we can narrow it down is find out where it was shot. Any MUA, Stylist, etc. That could narrow it down. To my knowledge the only places Flip modeled was London and India. Juliana modeled in all the major markets. That could help us narrow it down.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/17/2016 at 8:45 PM, modelknowledge said:

which is why I put it out there. so sorry for the confusion. LOL. Juliana was with FM Agency in London. The only way we can narrow it down is find out where it was shot. Any MUA, Stylist, etc. That could narrow it down. To my knowledge the only places Flip modeled was London and India. Juliana modeled in all the major markets. That could help us narrow it down.

Well, if I find anything about the location, you know I will let you all know. ;)

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...