Bellazon

hunkemöller model

awesomexxx

those are from 2010 or earlier from what I found using reverse image search.

how about Consuelo Adler @ VDM ?

It kinda looks like Karin Donga but I don't know if she was modeling then. 

not knowing when this was makes it harder because Amsterdam is a smaller market that either caters to runway models looking to gain experience and editorials or for Brazilians and Americans to get more lingerie work. Also, they sometimes book models from Germany. 

• 1 year later...
11 minutes ago, modelknowledge said:

how about Carina Wanzung? She was definitely modeling in Netherlands in 2010. She is also with VDM Models

357203_jpg_size_rbig.jpg

this is Karin Donga

06709e5684d6763937c94e7874bf2860.jpg

does not look like ... i guess it's impossible to id her unless you get a confirmed pic from hunkemöller or an agency

eventually some one will recognize her or know who that is. the eyeshape and the eyebrow placement can't be airbrushed. she has very deep inset eyes that are slight hooded. her eyebrows grow on upward curve which isn't that common. Most people have semi-circle arched eyebrows. She has dark blonde to light blonde hair, because clients can change that and eye color. Her natural color (her roots) looks no darker than light brown which means she probably wouldn't dye her hair brown. So we can rule out that she has medium to dark brown hair which narrows it down a bit. Honestly I would look through those Netherlands agencies. It's your best bet. 

Nora doesn't have a Netherlands agency. Unless you know that she had one in 2010, you can rule her out.  A model who lands a campaign that big would probably still have a Netherlands agency unless she is a classic model now.  You can try Germany ie Hamburg or Munich if you have no luck with the Netherlands agencies. 

• 10 months later...

In 2012 I got this collections from my friend in which it has Sara Foster & Isabella & this unknown model captured at 2009.Im searching her since then. Results shows ivana vancova and our members said nora. I once again checked my system and her collection captioned as Volumes/Data 2/Hunk Bahamas 09/processed TIFFS/day .day 5 shot 3-002478.tif..I went for search but the website is in gibberish (Russian?)..couldn't spot her name..but got her pic

bikini-ve-mayo-modelleri(1).jpg

58 minutes ago, Lijji Prasath Rao said:

In 2012 I got this collections from my friend in which it has Sara Foster & Isabella & this unknown model captured at 2009.Im searching her since then. Results shows ivana vancova and our members said nora. I once again checked my system and her collection captioned as Volumes/Data 2/Hunk Bahamas 09/processed TIFFS/day .day 5 shot 3-002478.tif..I went for search but the website is in gibberish (Russian?)..couldn't spot her name..but got her pic

bikini-ve-mayo-modelleri(1).jpg

Search no more: This is Jenna Pietersen

Google reverse image search found an id conclusively for it, although when I saw her, I was 99% sure it was Jenna.  Part of the problem is that you're image is too small to see facial features.  This one gets you your id AND is a much larger image.

Good luck

http://www.wallpapersxl.com/wallpaper/2560x1440/gradation-jenna-pietersen-of-south-africa-in-swimsuit-thywalls-com-328166.html

• 2 years later...
19 minutes ago, achilles said:

I think I finally found who she is. Seems like it's Anna Fridén. Here is her page from MIKAs models  https://mikas.se/models/anna-fridén-20667/#

I am inclined to agree with @Xerus - she is Jenna Petersen 🤔

Is this the picture you are talking about? Looks much more like Jenna than Anna Friden. 

3D6704B0-4F9F-4F27-8CAA-6EC2CDD46885.png.3d359498be5247f2ac1f914241640f07.png