Bellazon

Eugen Bauder
Thumbnail

Hime

If you don't like him, then don't come here. Simple as that.

And as for the gay issue. So what if he was? It doesn't matter, does it? The chances of ANYONE that comes to thsi thread of ever meeting him even are slim to none, so really there is no reason to get worked up over a sexual preferance of someone you won't ever have sex with.

yah not doubt he's gorge!! ...either way.

I'm just suspicious cause of his strong estrogen features.

...does anyone know if he does much runway? or does he mostly do print work.

their is more pics of him at his agency websites if they havent been posted already....he is with success and models 1.

Sahara who is the guy in your avatar?

yah not doubt he's gorge!! ...either way.

I'm just suspicious cause of his strong estrogen features.

...does anyone know if he does much runway? or does he mostly do print work.

their is more pics of him at his agency websites if they havent been posted already....he is with success and models 1.

Sahara who is the guy in your avatar?

there someone here who said that the designers doesnt really like him on the runway b/c he's too muscular..but he really does photograph well.. i think it was Taben who said that.

And as for the gay issue. So what if he was? It doesn't matter, does it? The chances of ANYONE that comes to thsi thread of ever meeting him even are slim to none, so really there is no reason to get worked up over a sexual preferance of someone you won't ever have sex with.

so AnaBBFan..where's the poster of Ck?/did you steal it already???joke! :p :p :wave: :wave: :laugh: :laugh:

note: i come and say my opinion where i want

Gosh it's a crime for how long I haven't visited his thread. The eye candy! :drool: Someone hand me a bucket. And like AnaBBarrosFan said: who care's if he's gay? He's gorgeous and he supplies our need of eyecandy. That's good enough for me.

note: i come and say my opinion where i want

Yah, freedom of speech is great :cain: But why voice your opinion in such a way it isn't a contribution at all? Atleast elaborate why you don't like him (:shock:) So maybe we can understand (probably not ;) lol)