Bellazon

Survival of the Fittest - New Faces Edition

Jennka

I thought this could be quite refreshing edition of the very favourite competition Survival of the fittest - credit to Aranka - where we mostly rotate the same well known models and the fresh faces won´t stand much chance due to zero popularity gained (yet).

So I want to make a new edition, where only new faces and models with thread with pages less than 40 can participate. All the other rules apply the same as in the original competition.

I think it can be quite informative, funny and interesting :)

I´ll make the first round :)

Glad you like this edition guys :hug:

So to make this clear, the person who posts the 10th vote/closes the round is the one who picks the next new face to compete against the winner??

Shiloh Malka (9)
Dana Taylor (2)

The person sure has a preferential right to create a new round, but when the person does not create the new round in say, an hour or less, and seems unwilling to do so, whoever else who wants to can create a new round :)

Thank you Dave :hug:

Game play and Rules:

1) As before each round will have 2 models and their respective pictures, first to 10 points wins and moves on.

2) NO splitting votes. 1 point vote ONLY, per member, per round.

3) Member who casts the winning vote has 1 hour to choose a new contestant or else anyone can after.

4) Models will be ranked by win streaks not total wins.

5) And the new change. A model may be picked again once 30 rounds have passed since her last loss. Refer to the list below for those who cannot be picked.

6) If a model has been nominated multiple times her longest win streak will count only.

7) Once a member casts a vote it may not be changed for any reason.

8) And last but not least, I will keep track of all information of the charts below.

9) No advertising in any shape, way or form is allowed for votes for given competitors.

MODELS WHO CANNOT BE PICKED THIS ROUND
(Until 30 rounds have cycled)

Dana Taylor (on cycle 1)

Model lead win list:
Win Streak / Model Name / Total wins
(1) Shiloh Malka 1st place (1) <<< TRENDING

Retrospective

(Last 30 rounds only)

Shiloh Malka VS Dana Taylor