Bellazon

Survival of the Fittest - New Faces Edition

Jennka

• 4 weeks later...

I'm curous about this and would like participate. I went to the first page of this thread to read the rules, but they're really weren't any. I see you guys listing different numbers next to the models and I don't understand. 

Could someone be so kind to either explain it to me (you can even send me a message if you don't want to reply here) or point me to the directions?

Thanks in advance if anyone helps me! 

2 hours ago, bump said:

I'm curous about this and would like participate. I went to the first page of this thread to read the rules, but they're really weren't any. I see you guys listing different numbers next to the models and I don't understand. 

Could someone be so kind to either explain it to me (you can even send me a message if you don't want to reply here) or point me to the directions?

Just pick your favorite of the two. The model who gets 10 votes first is the winner and moves onto the next round :smile: 

6 hours ago, bump said:

I'll give you super analytical step by step instructions how to play this game meaningfully:

Step 1:
tag Stormbringer or quote something he posted

Step 2: 
find an excuse to machinegun him. Him voting something different than you makes an excellent excuse.

Step 3:
do the actual machine gunning.

Step 4: 

Select a girl to vote. You should post her name and number in bold. The number next to the name respesents the number of votes. So you should increase the existing number by one. Other's girl name and number is posted in plain with the number unchanged. Assuming you want to vote for Charleen your post should look like this: 

@Stormbringer

you filthy animal!

:war::war::war::war::war::war::war::war:

Amanda Pizziconi [8]

Charleen Weiss [6]

Don't forget the @Stormbringer part of the post :no: ........ it's very important :yes: 

@bump don't listen to a thing @SuperG.Girl says except Step 4. The rest is her typical barbarism showing :blah: 

3 minutes ago, SuperG.Girl said:

I'll give you super analytical step by step instructions how to play this game meaningfully:

Step 1:
tag Stormbringer or quote something he posted

Step 2: 
find an excuse to machinegun him. Him voting something different than you makes an excellent excuse.

Step 3:
do the actual machine gunning.

Don't forget the @Stormbringer part of the post :no: ........ it's very important :yes: 

You filthy barbarian traitor :blah: 

13 hours ago, SuperG.Girl said:

13 hours ago, Stormbringer said:

@bump don't listen to a thing @SuperG.Girl says except Step 4. The rest is her typical barbarism showing :blah: 

Stop confusing her ( @bump ):war::war::war::war::war::war::war::war::war::war::war::war::war::war::war::war::war::war::war::war::war:

19 hours ago, bump said:

Just ignore those little rascals and pick your favorite:smile:

@Matt! @SuperG.Girl @Stormbringer LOL thank you all for that information. I understand now and I got a good laugh at the same time, something I needed very much! 

I don't know who these models are, but I looked them up so I could vote. I'm only basing this off the pictures I found. I only know a handful of models, so this might be difficult for me but I am going to keep voting as long as I can find the threads of the models to look through so I can vote off that. 

Amanda Pizziconi (8)

Charleen Weiss (6)