Bellazon

Chandler Bailey
Thumbnail

spud

Hi everyone, Neave here.

I'm going to ask Chandler if she's open to sharing the set some of you are asking about. If she says yes, I'll share the set with her approval on my Patreon and do a split profit with her. This way we will be supporting Chandler, you guys get the content you want and everyone wins. If she says no then we will know where we stand :).

I should have an answer by the end of this month or early July.

Until then,

Hi,Neave. Please note that all kinds of sets with Chandler are always welcome even if they don't fit the expectations of some. I am personally saving up to subscribe to the bankroll tier so I can support both the page and Chandler. You keep up the awesome work you're doing 🙏

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/12/2022 at 8:52 AM, Mis11 said:

Yeah, do ask and also let us know so that we also subscribe to the tier if its got unpublished material, especially pictures from the curtain set. 

Hi! We've gotten the green light from Chandler to share unpublished images from the curtain/back glove set. It'll be 153 images and if we get enough sign ups (we're 4 subscribers away from hitting our goal) it's getting released under our Bankroll tier at patreon.com/illu this Monday, the 29th. Most of the money is going to Chandler and my hope is that we get to do new/exclusive shoots once she sees there's demand for her content. 

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

She's stopped modelling I guess. All she shares is makeup videos on her Instagram since the last 1.5 months. The photoshoots with Sasha and Victor have been teased but haven't been released on any platform / magazine till date and @superrunner Neave announced he will work with her several times but she hasn't come on board on all those occasions. Guess it is now time to unsubscribe / unfollow Chandler because makeup video content is not what anyone wants to see. Very unfortunate because there is so much potential for creative model work.