Bellazon

Chandler Bailey
Thumbnail

spud

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
2 hours ago, superrunner said:

That's definitely an option and something I have an eye on. The biggest discouragement for models is photos getting leaked on the internet, so I'm trying to figure out the best way to share the work without having to put their comfort at risk. Once I figure that out I can make a more convincing appeal to them. Thank you for the suggestion it's definitely helpful.

Exactly and I understand their concerns as they too have families. Your Patreon platform can bridge a lot of gaps hopefully. Good luck. Looking forward to great things in the days to come. 

• 2 months later...

Happy New Year, everybody!

I have been seriously considering subscribing to Neave's Patreon, I have been following him for quite some time and I think he's a brilliant photographer. However, I'm a little confused about the new tiers (last time I checked there were only two). I'm interested to know what has changed in terms of the philosophy since the Oct 1st announcement post and what has prompted the shift towards multiple different tiers? Was it feedback from Patrons or something else?

Personally I'm only interested in all the Chandler content I can get. (And all the Gigi content, as well.) Does that mean I should go straight for the top level tier? What's different about it compared to the lower tiers? Don't get me wrong, $50 per month is a lot of money and I would like to find out exactly what it is I'm getting (and what I'm not going to get) before I splash out on my subscription.

Anybody here who's already subscribed could maybe answer my questions? Neave, if you are reading this, maybe you could explain this to me?

Perhaps my post could help others like me decide to subscribe.

Thanks in advance!

The main meat and potatoes is seeing the pics that didn't make the cut. You can go for the lower tiers and then just upgrade when the models you like are that months feature. The VHS style video gives you a taste of what to expect from it as well.

Agreed. The October ebook featuring the old set from 2016 was the BEST. The latest shoot has severe basic instinct vibes and is the second best. Especially the behind the scenes video lasting over an hour. Top stuff! Totally worth it!! 

On 1/6/2021 at 10:42 AM, Mis11 said:

Agreed. The October ebook featuring the old set from 2016 was the BEST. The latest shoot has severe basic instinct vibes and is the second best. Especially the behind the scenes video lasting over an hour. Top stuff! Totally worth it!! 

Is there anything explicit or all covered?