Bellazon

Runway

Yes,she doesn't like runways and as you can see when models become bigger they don't need to do runways :) She can make only tens thousands per runways but she is getting multi mllions from vs and getting really paid well from next.And big runways always for prestegie models gets big money from ads and catalog work.

Do not worry about Ale's career,eventough we will gonna see her on vs more but she is brought back to face of Armani Exchange fall winter after 3 season seperation, ll be on the cover /editorial for vogue rg brasil and editorial for vogue brasil.Her career is going well for now :)

i agree with you!

I never considered Alessandra to be known as a runway model. I think she has distant herself from that and focused on whatever makes her money.

lucky girl... :D but she´s done lots of runways, and still doing, not that much as a common runway model, or high-fashion models though... :) but frankly I´m happy of that... more pictures of her... :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Yes,she doesn't like runways and as you can see when models become bigger they don't need to do runways :) She can make only tens thousands per runways but she is getting multi mllions from vs and getting really paid well from next.And big runways always for prestegie models gets big money from ads and catalog work.

Do not worry about Ale's career,eventough we will gonna see her on vs more but she is brought back to face of Armani Exchange fall winter after 3 season seperation, ll be on the cover /editorial for vogue rg brasil and editorial for vogue brasil.Her career is going well for now :)

i agree with you!

I think in june UK GQ she said something like she doesnt like doing runways anymore..