Bellazon

Grace Elizabeth
Thumbnail

2324lebron

19 hours ago, jessicanicole said:

She also has one on the back of her neck. People tend to get tattoos because they want them ;)

I love her tattoos! I'm covered, almost have a full sleeve on my right arm done plus other parts of my body, so i know all about someone getting them because they want them!

I think they look great on Grace, I mean I can't imagine her with a big ass sleeve or thigh piece, but the little ones look good on her because she has such a dainty look. 

and her VS pictures are the best of the bunch so far. They look the least like PINK. Most of the other VS Holiday pictures are lackluster and look like they were taken at a 6th graders sleepover. At least Grace got some more mature shots. 

20 minutes ago, bump said:

I love her tattoos! I'm covered, almost have a full sleeve on my right arm done plus other parts of my body, so i know all about someone getting them because they want them!

I think they look great on Grace, I mean I can't imagine her with a big ass sleeve or thigh piece, but the little ones look good on her because she has such a dainty look. 

and her VS pictures are the best of the bunch so far. They look the least like PINK. Most of the other VS Holiday pictures are lackluster and look like they were taken at a 6th graders sleepover. At least Grace got some more mature shots. 

I have tattoos too and love how dainty Grace’s are, they’re very fitting for her. I think it’s becoming more popular/accepted in the modeling industry as well, especially with the push for less heavy editing on photos.