Bellazon

Grace Elizabeth
Thumbnail

2324lebron

NYFW, LFW and MFW has been a total mess so far. So many great models were missing so i'm not mad that Grace skipped it. I think she's shooting VS swim in Florida now. 

As much as i love her VS photoshoots and that she fits the brand perfectly i think it will be a total shame if she stops working in high fashion for a brand that's about to be sold and seems to have no future.

We probably won't see her in any big campaing this season and that makes me sad but i hope next season she goes back to the runway and gets something big. Honestly it has been very boring watching the shows and not seeing her there :cry2:

13 hours ago, Freak said:

As much as i love her VS photoshoots and that she fits the brand perfectly i think it will be a total shame if she stops working in high fashion for a brand that's about to be sold and seems to have no future.

Yeah, but at least she had PINK for all those years. I feel bad for Angels like Barbara and Leomie because they came in at the worst possible time. At least we got to see Grace grow up with the brand when it was still doing ok. I also don't think VS will be around much longer. 

@Dolorian  Yes she does! I'd love to see her be considered a supermodel because of this. I feel like Karlie Kloss is the only model nowadays that people consider a supermodel. I consider girls like Candice S, Adriana, and Miranda and some others are considered supermodels but they are from a different era. Karlie and Grace are the only two models from current times that I think could handle the title of supermodel (unless there is someone else I don't know about who does both HF and commercial?)

And there have been sooo many bad things happening for VS, a lot of negative press and they're selling parts of the company or something because all their high up executives are stepping down amidst the controversies. There's a lot I don't understand, but the VS thread on here has more information 

Grace is so elegant but can be so fun! She is the perfect mix of both worlds. 

On 2/22/2020 at 2:36 AM, Kane said:

@Freak it's possible she hasn't walked any shows this fashion month because she has an exclusive with a brand right? possibly Chanel during PFW. She had a city exclusive with them before for SS18

Yeah I am 99% sure that is why she has skipped NYFK, LFW and MFW. I have no doubts she'll show up in Paris and walk one show as an exclusive. She hasn't even been working all this time, she has also taken vacations and stuff so it's clearly not VS keeping her from FW. Me thinks she scored an exclusive.

1 hour ago, Clauds said:

Yeah I am 99% sure that is why she has skipped NYFK, LFW and MFW. I have no doubts she'll show up in Paris and walk one show as an exclusive. She hasn't even been working all this time, she has also taken vacations and stuff so it's clearly not VS keeping her from FW. Me thinks she scored an exclusive.

Okk one dumb question... what exclusive means exactly? 

This has been a bizarre fashion month. So many girls seemed to have cut back so it makes me wonder what is happening behind the scenes. Grace has a show card for Paris so crossing my fingers that means she’ll pop up at a show or two, but an exclusive would be exciting too. 

Loving the Vogue Paris edit.