Bellazon

Grace Elizabeth
Thumbnail

2324lebron

18 minutes ago, canirove said:

I'm happy for her, she probably is one of the best models they have right now imo. But at the same time I am crossing all mi fingers for this choice to not ruin the amazing career she already has 🤞

This for me too. She deserves the accolade absolutely no doubt, but, I just feel her career was developing in so many directions and fear it may be stifled by the frankly boring one dimensional repetitiveness of VS.

I actually don't think her HF career will be affected. I mean, even though her career is amazing, when you look at the kind of job she books, it is kind of limited. And I don't say that in a bad way at all, but we just don't see her doing Prada or Louis Vuitton, for example. I don't see her missing a Versace show for VS, since they are filled with VS models and instamodels. Same for Moschino or Balmain.

But I think the main reason why she may want to be an angel (as opposed to models like Luna, for example, who is more or less on her level and would have been on VS' radar years ago because of her look) is that she is American. It's more of a dream for people who have actually been exposed to the show since they were kids. 

1 hour ago, bump said:

are those PINK Pictures above current?

thank you for posting those @jessicanicole but I figured we'd be free of seeing Grace in PINK and we'd just see her in mainline now. Is that not the case?

These were shot a long time ago (some back when she had shorter hair as you can see in the first few) and they’re slowly being released on the website. Grace hasn’t shot for Pink recently. 

Just now, jessicanicole said:

These were shot a long time ago (some back when she had shorter hair as you can see in the first few) and they’re slowly being released on the website. Grace hasn’t shot for Pink recently. 

Gotcha, thank you for the reply. 

I am really liking her new swim pictures and I hope her mainline pictures will be as good as the few I've seen. Glad she's done with PINK, 

I think there’s an upcoming event for Grace. It’s for her official angel announcement. VS is using Incredible Bra tour to introduce their new angels. Barbara had one, Alexina is having today and probably we’ll see Grace too.