Bellazon

Grace Elizabeth
Thumbnail

2324lebron

From all the girls that walked VSFS yesterday I think she is the only one that has a huge chance to really become an Angel. They used her more than Sui and Ming who are Chinese Angels. I think she might be back next year as an Angel. And on the other hand, it is just unbelievable how successful she is this year, I fell asleep and woke up seeing Grace in two looks for VSFS and on the 7th cover of Vogue... 

Love love both her outfits and I love even more that she was paired with the Angels. This is very Elsa in 2014 and I wouldn't be surprised if by February next year she's announced as an Angel. She's just perfect for them

On 11/9/2018 at 7:47 PM, piotrz234 said:

From all the girls that walked VSFS yesterday I think she is the only one that has a huge chance to really become an Angel. They used her more than Sui and Ming who are Chinese Angels. I think she might be back next year as an Angel. And on the other hand, it is just unbelievable how successful she is this year, I fell asleep and woke up seeing Grace in two looks for VSFS and on the 7th cover of Vogue... 

She looks great! I think Alexina has the most Angel potential. She has a great personality and VS use her a lot, also she would be the only ginger Angel right now.

14 hours ago, Vickyvicky said:

She looks great! I think Alexina has the most Angel potential. She has a great personality and VS use her a lot, also she would be the only ginger Angel right now.

Alexina is 29 years old. She won't become an Angel, it wouldn't make sense and also many people just don't like her, for example me hah Grace is 100x better than Alexina and Lameka 

51 minutes ago, piotrz234 said:

Alexina is 29 years old. She won't become an Angel, it wouldn't make sense and also many people just don't like her, for example me hah Grace is 100x better than Alexina and Lameka 

So what? Kate G became an angel when she was 27? Alexina looks gorgeous, her face looks fresh and body is rocking how could you even discriminate her by her age? Wow.

36 minutes ago, Vickyvicky said:

So what? Kate G became an angel when she was 27? Alexina looks gorgeous, her face looks fresh and body is rocking how could you even discriminate her by her age? Wow.

No one is discriminating her bc of her age LOL. VS is trying to reach a younger audience so that's why they choose younger angels. Alexina is almost 30 and she looks like that. IMO is VS makes her an angel, they would make a big mistake. Lameka is a better choice, and she has been working with VS as much as Alexina. 

5 hours ago, Vickyvicky said:

Wow ? Have you seen what Alexina did at the end of the runway in opening section of the show ? She is not an Angel material, she might be easy to work with and happy with opportunieties she gets from VS but I don't care if Ed likes her personality, for me she doesn't fit the brand at all and that's not just my opinion. I wouldn't say anything about her age but I just can't stand her when she acts like immature child for example when paparazzi were taking pics of her before fitting. And Kate was amazing, she had strong walk, fierce face, she was always acting professionally on the runway and now look at this

5 hours ago, Vickyvicky said:

I’m confused as to why you’re coming into grace’s thread to bring up alexina being an angel. Maybe this is better fitted for the vs thread? 

4 minutes ago, piotrz234 said:

Wow ? Have you seen what Alexina did at the end of the runway in opening section of the show ? She is not an Angel material, she might be easy to work with and happy with opportunieties she gets from VS but I don't care if Ed likes her personality, for me she doesn't fit the brand at all and that's not just my opinion. I wouldn't say anything about her age but I just can't stand her when she acts like immature child for example when paparazzi were taking pics of her before fitting. And Kate was amazing, she had strong walk, fierce face, she was always acting professionally on the runway and now look at this

That looks cool and show her personality and most likely she did it on rehearsals as well and it was approved by everyone. Some girls wink, some point, some do something else. You just don't like her because of your personal taste and it is ok but judging her because of her age while she literally looks stunning is quite mean. Or because of her personality, not everyone is supposed to copy Adriana etc. 

Anyway it's Grace topic here. 😋