Bellazon

Grace Elizabeth
Thumbnail

2324lebron

15 minutes ago, piotrz234 said:

The second cover is hands down her best cover EVER 

Agree with you! Her Vogue Italia and this one are by far my favorites 💥

Also it's her 10th Vogue cover!!! 10 covers in 17 months it's amazing, so happy for her. 

18 minutes ago, canirove said:

I don't like the covers 🙈 And I guess that's the one she mentioned on her stories when she did the Q&A.

When she did the Q&A in London she was on set with team which is working on covers for Vogue Paris. At the same time Emmanuelle Alt was in London so I think she was maybe talking about Vogue Paris. 

6 minutes ago, piotrz234 said:

When she did the Q&A in London she was on set with team which is working on covers for Vogue Paris. At the same time Emmanuelle Alt was in London so I think she was maybe talking about Vogue Paris. 

But usually covers take a few months to make, and she said something like keep an eye in August... In any case, if this isn't the cover she was talking about, and there is another one coming and it is for VP, I'm here for it haha

25 minutes ago, canirove said:

I don't like the covers 🙈 And I guess that's the one she mentioned on her stories when she did the Q&A.

4 minutes ago, piotrz234 said:

I thought the one she mentioned was going to be Vogue Portugal since she shot in Portugal a few weeks ago. And yes she was definitely shooting for Vogue Paris, i really hope it's another cover and not an editorial 🙏🏻

4 minutes ago, Freak said:

I thought the one she mentioned was going to be Vogue Portugal since she shot in Portugal a few weeks ago. And yes she was definitely shooting for Vogue Paris, i really hope it's another cover and not an editorial 🙏🏻

I thought that Portugal shoot was for Vogue Paris August cover but then i saw Iselin getting the cover, on tfs somone wrote there is someone else on the cover of upcoming Vogue Portugal issue so I won't be surprised if she shot a campaign in Lisbon.