Bellazon

Grace Elizabeth
Thumbnail

2324lebron

Does anyone think they'll transition Grace to mainline sometime soon? It doesn't seem that she has shot much for PINK, but  I don't follow her too much so maybe I missed some stuff. I just figured if she replaced Rachel as the spokesmodel for PINK, she would be on the site more and have more pictures. So I was thinking maybe they're trying to slowly get Grace out of PINK so they can use her for mainline. However,  I read in the regular VS thread that they have some non angels that are regularly shooting so I wonder if there would be room for Grace. 

I think she does great work in general and is wonderful for PINK but she is more suited to mainline, IMO. 

4 hours ago, bump said:

Does anyone think they'll transition Grace to mainline sometime soon? It doesn't seem that she has shot much for PINK, but  I don't follow her too much so maybe I missed some stuff. I just figured if she replaced Rachel as the spokesmodel for PINK, she would be on the site more and have more pictures. So I was thinking maybe they're trying to slowly get Grace out of PINK so they can use her for mainline. However,  I read in the regular VS thread that they have some non angels that are regularly shooting so I wonder if there would be room for Grace. 

I think she does great work in general and is wonderful for PINK but she is more suited to mainline, IMO. 

She hasn't worked a lot for PINK recently cause she is focused more on HF and I think VS knows that. She shoots for them when she is in NY and I think her last shoot for VS was after her Vogue Russia shoot in Casablanca. Working for VS means many shoots and being placed in New York for a long period of time which for her wouldn't be a great option with that many shoots outside the city... Maybe she will renew her contract for next three years or maybe she will be working in main but I just hope they won't let her go because she has everything to work for them. Being a VS model is sth extra but don't you think they are getting worse and worse with every show ? The casting is getting worse with every year, the outfits, music last year was the worst in VS history and also the mainline shoots are less inspired that they used to be back in the days so I wouldn't mind seeing Grace just working on VS shows if she is done with PINK