Bellazon

Grace Elizabeth
Thumbnail

2324lebron

1 hour ago, bump said:

Grace is officially a PINK spokesmodel/angel right?

I'm assuming Rachel is done and Grace took over?

Yes, they've been billing her as a spokesperson since the last VSFS, and then officially announced it in January. 

It's her and Zuri as contract Pink girls. 

20 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

Yes, they've been billing her as a spokesperson since the last VSFS, and then officially announced it in January. 

It's her and Zuri as contract Pink girls. 

Awesome, thank you. So Rachel is definitely out right? I don't think she's shot since last year.

I like Zuri too. She is kind of expressionless sometimes but she is so beautiful with a great body.

Grace has great expressions, an awesome face and body and her attitude is super chic and fun.

19 hours ago, BAGGOT said:

I'm with @bump. Her PINK work is fine, but everything else she's been doing shows where Grace's future lies.

Do you think she'll be made an Angel, if she wants it? Unlike Rachel (who I really did like as a model and person in general, just not too fond of for PINK) who was never going to make it further, I can 100% see Grace being made an official VS Angel once she PINK contract is done.

Grace would make an excellent Angel, but at the same time we all know it's going to limit her HF and other work, which would be a total shame.

Do you think she could do both, like crossovers between Angel status and still walk/work for HF?

I sure hope so! If they work her contract right, I'm sure she could. She is a hard worker and seems very professional.

^ I could see it, yes. :yes: Makeup contracts for sure, but I see HF in her future, and depending on how she's received via PINK, VS may want to lock her in as an Angel. She's going to be huge, IMO. The problem is that they're loaded right now, in terms of Angel numbers. Gonna have to balance all that out. That's pure speculation on my part though. Others?