Bellazon

Grace Elizabeth
Thumbnail

2324lebron

Grace came in and snatched Rache's wig :rofl:

I'm still on the fence about her for Pink tho, the idea of Grace being stuck with Pink a la Behati/Elsa irks me a lot o.o I'm 100% sure she'll get upgraded to angel tho, I just hope it doesn't take three years. A line up of Elsa, Grace, Jasmine, Josephine and Taylor would be just perfect IMO

28 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Grace came in and snatched Rache's wig :rofl:

I'm still on the fence about her for Pink tho, the idea of Grace being stuck with Pink a la Behati/Elsa irks me a lot o.o I'm 100% sure she'll get upgraded to angel tho, I just hope it doesn't take three years. A line up of Elsa, Grace, Jasmine, Josephine and Taylor would be just perfect IMO

her caption.... bruhhhh lmaoo she aint getting it tho lol

On 2016-12-12 at 3:38 AM, Prettyphile said:

I know a lot of people love Sara and Elsa, but unfortunately they do absolutely nothing for me; so my perfect 5 Angels would be them.

This is just the ultra pretty group imo

4etU3zB.jpg

VS would never do that because they have similar personalities. Well, Grace is unique in that shes a great rolemodel for just doing what you want to do, and working hard (she moved SO FAST in the industry, kind of insane, proof that you can do anyhting if you really want it). Jo's family is a unique situation and she will draw LGBTQ people i think, Taylor doesnt really have anything special but she's like the typical popular pretty cali girl than tween girls could envy. (good)
Then we have Jasmine, who has no personality and nothing special, she bores me to death, Romee I know nothing about either, maybe shes interesting but idk.

Elsa has more personality and is like the ultra bubbly girl. I think I would want someone like Leomie instead of Jasmine, that girl has ton of personality and sass, shes hilarious.

8 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

Psst.... VS; now that you'd made Grace a PINK "Spokesmodel/Angel".... time to move her to mainline and dump a one of the Angels (Martha).... Thanks

way too soon....   but i think announcing as a new angel in the VSFS 2017  woudl be so cool! ... btw im so surprised u choose Martha who u lovedd her and with siggys and stuff. 

2 minutes ago, MarVS said:

way too soon....   but i think announcing as a new angel in the VSFS 2017  woudl be so cool! ... btw im so surprised u choose Martha who u lovedd her and with siggys and stuff. 

Nope. VS tends to listen to me on all things Grace. :rofl: She's way better then PINK.

Martha I love, but not for VS. She's just too sickly looking most of the time.

8 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

Nope. VS tends to listen to me on all things Grace. :rofl: She's way better then PINK.

she is but its a fase i think... its perfect to have her now as a PINK girl and see her grow to Mainline infront of our eyes like Behati and Elsa that woudl make her more bigger star and not that quick ala Jac or Kate G. i personally think that way is more special ! seeing videos of Grace talking about being the pink girl to a VS angel  would be so cool :heart: . plus  VSFS 2017 introducin her as angel it would be perfect time to leave PINK.