Bellazon

Can You Pass The Sociopath Test?

PinkCouture

Your soul was born when you were born! You're brand new! You started this life with a clean slate, making your reliable, kindhearted, generous to a fault and not jaded by the woes of the world. Your soul is pure light, without all the baggage that others come with. You're relaxed, easy going and can light up any room with your smile... Use your innocence well because you're only brand new once!

i doubt it, lol

• 9 months later...

You are NOT a sociopath!
What were you thinking? That you are actually a sociopath? You are one of the most sweet, brave and helpful people out there! 
You love other people, you always help others, even at a great personal price, and you always (well, almost always) have a smile on your face. 
So what are you still doing here? Go and take one of those "What kind of chocolate are you" quizzes!

Totally.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
On August 10, 2015 at 5:50 PM, Désir said:

I got sociopath. But I know I am not one.

I fail the psychopath test.

My fictional serial killer I got Dexter Morgan

Psychopath and sociopath are not the same thing.

You can only be a psychopath if you are born one and you need to do a brain scan to determine if you are one.

Anyone who hates people enough can become a sociopath. A sociopath is pretty much a rude, asshole.

Sociopaths can feel emotions. 

Psychopaths cannot. Neither do they understand metaphors, jokes or abstract ideas.

Anyone (even non-sociopaths, non-psychopaths) can be a murderer. Murder isn't a criteria for personality disorders like sociopathy. Psychopathy is a brain disorder.

In my opinion sociopaths (as well as narcissists and borderlines) are the worst people that exist. Psychopaths do too but sociopaths don't have an excuse.

Totally NOT a Sociopath
Totally.jpg
istockphoto.com
You are NOT a sociopath!
What were you thinking? That you are actually a sociopath? You are one of the most sweet, brave and helpful people out there! 
You love other people, you always help others, even at a great personal price, and you always (well, almost always) have a smile on your face. 
So what are you still doing here? Go and take one of those "What kind of chocolate are you" quizzes!

On 8/16/2015 at 8:57 AM, 2324lebron said:

My guardian angel is Castiel.  I'm sure that excites some of you ladies. ;)

http://www.playbuzz.com/natalia10/who-is-your-guardian-angel

I got...

Lucifer
Lucifer.jpg
fc00.deviantart.net
You got Lucifer! Now don't take this as an insult. You have a rebel personality and you are independent. You prefer to fight with your fists. You always stick to your beliefs. You are not that close with your family.