Bellazon

Star Wars: The Force Awakens

jj3

Why are they releasing the trailer so early? Do they think it's funny to keep me waiting for a whole year? :cry: It's not fair, Disney is killing me between and the Marvel announcements.

It looks great tho, I hope they release something with the original cast soon. My love for Han Solo needs it.

Ok we are the day after now :D and i still find this trailer so exciting ! When the episode III was released i was still in highschool, i always thought then that there will be never a new episode, the last trilogy has been over criticised, and i always found it very good, maybe the episode I less than the others, and still not sure...

But now, i was pretty relieved when i heard that JJ Abrams would be the new diretor, and now i feel it so good, the small scene where we can see there, with the storm troopers looks so good... brief i can't wait now, one year will be veeery long...  :chicken:

Star Wars: The Force Awakens

Directed by J. J. Abrams

Produced by:
Kathleen Kennedy
J. J. Abrams
Bryan Burk

Screenplay by:
Lawrence Kasdan
J. J. Abrams

Story by George Lucas

Music by John Williams

Production company:
Walt Disney Pictures
Lucasfilm
Bad Robot Productions

Distributed by Walt Disney Studios

Release dates
December 18, 2015

Budget $200 million

Star Wars: The Force Awakens (also known as Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens) is an upcoming American epic space opera film produced by Walt Disney Pictures, Lucasfilm, and Bad Robot Productions and distributed by Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures. It is the seventh film in the Star Wars saga, and is scheduled for release on December 18, 2015.

J. J. Abrams directed the film from a screenplay he co-wrote with Lawrence Kasdan, co-writer of The Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi. Abrams and Kasdan rewrote the initial script by Michael Arndt, who also wrote the story treatment. The film stars John Boyega, Daisy Ridley, Adam Driver, Oscar Isaac, Andy Serkis, Domhnall Gleeson, Max von Sydow, Lupita Nyong'o, and Gwendoline Christie, with Harrison Ford, Carrie Fisher, Mark Hamill, Anthony Daniels, Peter Mayhew and Kenny Baker reprising their roles from previous films. The Force Awakens is set approximately 30 years after Return of the Jedi.

After The Walt Disney Company acquired Lucasfilm in 2012, plans for a third Star Wars trilogy were announced. The Force Awakens will be the first film to be made since the acquisition, with Kathleen Kennedy, Abrams, and Abrams' long-time collaborator Bryan Burk producing. Star Wars creator George Lucas serves as creative consultant on The Force Awakens and other new Star Wars films. Second-unit filming began in April 2014 in Abu Dhabi and Iceland, with principal photography taking place between May and November 2014 in Abu Dhabi, and Pinewood Studios in Iver Heath, Buckinghamshire, England.