Bellazon

Secrets & Lies (USA version)

Begonia

I saw the first episode and sadly I don't think the show is for me. That being said the writing and camera work made it pretty obvious who the killer is :( btw I haven't seen the Australian version of the show, hell I had no idea the US version even had a counterpart till tonight so I have no idea if I'm right or not, but I'm pretty damn sure I am.

Note to ABC: If you want to keep the killers identity a secret, don't randomly pan the camera to a person who has very little baring on the the show and then make them act obviously dissociative to the situation at hand. Welcome to detective work 101.

All very good points!

I'm just so turned off by murder mystery shows that give away the killer so quickly. Within 20 minutes I'd made my mind up on who it was and it just doesn't seem like it's worth watching now. Hopefully the killer is someone different and I can get into the show later down the line.

i am still gonna watch it because If the person is the killer I get to study their behaviour & it will all make sense to me from the beginning and I still want to know how this person is going to get caught and what are they going to come up with

• 2 months later...

'Secrets And Lies' Season 2 Release Date Coming This September? Juliette Lewis Returns As Detective Cornell With All-New Cast

The American drama series "Secrets and Lies" season 2 is coming this year, with a reported release date of September. The anthology show is said to take on a new case with all-new cast members, but will bring back Juliette Lewis' Detective Andrea Cornell. The latest news for "Secrets and Lies" reveals details on season 2 release date. According to IBTimes, the crime drama series could return sooner than expected as a hint by ABC revealed that indeed the release date will come later this year. "The show, which has kept fans on the edge of their seats during the Season One, may premiere the next season sooner than fans expect as ABC network's president Paul Lee has announced that Season 2 of the mystery-drama will air Wednesdays after Nashville's mid-season break during the 2015-16 fall schedule."

The musical drama series "Nashville" is on its fourth season and is speculated to come out September this year. Meanwhile, "Secrets and Lies" will have a whole new set of cast members, with only Juliette Lewis returning for season 2. First season lead Ryan Phillippe explained why his character Ben Crawford will not be returning for season 2. In a report by The Wrap, Phillippe shared, "Since there seems to be some confusion...the 1st season was a/b a man accused, his family and how he ultimately sacrifices himself for them."

"That story has been told to completion, this season, as was always the intent. I know the next story will be just as compelling. Though I won't be back, I will be watching," Phillippe continued. TVLine also reported that "Phillippe only signed on for one season (which explained why ABC killed off his character Ben, as strongly intimated in the flash-forward scene. Season 2 would feature a new case, once again presided over by Juliette Lewis' super-cheery, positively effervescent detective [Cornell]."

"Secrets and Liest" season 2 release date is rumored to be sometime this September.

youthhealthmag.com

• 1 year later...