Bellazon

I agree on fanny anselme too.

I created database for ecommerce models thread in general babes aka prolific online catalog models. As a result, I go through certain popular online retailers looking for models do a lot of catalog in various markets to update that thread. I been going thru threads and posting one or two images from macys so that the creators of these threads know whe to find these models . I do this for various catalogs as well every so often. Macys doesn't really have regular models like asos or nelly. If you guys are willing to contribute I could start I thread similar to my asos one where I upload one image of each model I can id. Then you guys add the models you know this way others can know who those models are. It worked for nelly and asos. I tried with Kohls, Otto, and Bon prix but they weren't as successful as nelly or asos ones.

I could also ask the moderators to create an official id thread if people have more inquiries about macys models. As of late there seems to be a lot more of them. After all, macys is the largest clothing retailer in the us. It also books hundreds of models each year both male and female varying in age from infant to 90. So it would make sense for it to eventually have it's own thread

If you guys are willing to start a macys model thread, just let me know and I will. Also If you will share the models you know to any of these threads I mentioned above I would appreciate it. Thanks.

I agree on fanny anselme too.

I created database for ecommerce models thread in general babes aka prolific online catalog models. As a result, I go through certain popular online retailers looking for models do a lot of catalog in various markets to update that thread. I been going thru threads and posting one or two images from macys so that the creators of these threads know whe to find these models . I do this for various catalogs as well every so often. Macys doesn't really have regular models like asos or nelly. If you guys are willing to contribute I could start I thread similar to my asos one where I upload one image of each model I can id. Then you guys add the models you know this way others can know who those models are. It worked for nelly and asos. I tried with Kohls, Otto, and Bon prix but they weren't as successful as nelly or asos ones.

I could also ask the moderators to create an official id thread if people have more inquiries about macys models. As of late there seems to be a lot more of them. After all, macys is the largest clothing retailer in the us. It also books hundreds of models each year both male and female varying in age from infant to 90. So it would make sense for it to eventually have it's own thread

If you guys are willing to start a macys model thread, just let me know and I will. Also If you will share the models you know to any of these threads I mentioned above I would appreciate it. Thanks.

I say go for it! :D