Thumbnail

FashionDream

Angela Longton

Height: 5’10″

Agency: Trump Management NY, DNA

Place of Origin: Navarre, Florida

Ethnic Origin: German and English ancestry

Birthsign: Gemini

How discovered: An open call with my mother agent near my hometown in the panhandle of Florida

Favorite things: My iPhone, my Philosophy Purity face wash, my dogs!

Favorite music, band: I mostly listen to indie bands. Bear Hands, US Royalty, and my new favorite rapper Verbatum Jones come to mind.

Hobbies: I do some community theatre. I’ve also been training in opera for the past 7 or so years. I recently started practicing Krav Maga, an Israeli self defense martial art.

Favorite piece of clothing: I can never go wrong with my favorite pair of black skinny jeans

What’s something uncool that you love anyway? Cheap film cameras. They capture life’s moments in such a natural and candid way that’s hard to find with digital.

Favorite modeling experience so far? I went to Tokyo for two months a while back and had a ball. The culture is so wonderful and unique over there. I almost didn’t want to leave!

What’s the best thing about your hometown/country? It’s so cliche to call America a melting pot. So I’ll call it a fruit salad. Each area has it’s own unique flavor inspired by the local people and the people of our original settlements. I love that the west coast is so Spanish influenced and then in Louisiana, it’s not uncommon to hear French.

Favorite artist (any kind): The photographer Richard Avedon. His work is very emotional and very moving.

Place you would love to visit: Greece! I’ve wanted to go ever since I saw Mamma Mia

Currently you’re obsessed with/about: My old brown boots. Recently I’ve been wearing them every day. I found them at a thrift store a couple of years ago for literally $2. That’s like, a dollar per boot. Plus they’re all broken in and really comfortable.

• 8 years later...