Thais Oliveira
Thumbnail

Akeya

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Yeah, I agree :ninja: . Probably because the Brazilian craze was new at the time and everyone with olive skin and green (or greenish) eyes automatically "looks like" Adriana. Lame :whistle: . None of the "next Adriana's" look like her :laugh: . But yeah, Thais is pretty cool in her own right :hehe: .

Although I agree that Thais doesn't look like Lima very much, she somewhat resembled Lima in the earlier Guess? ads. But I'm figuring Guess? was going for that. With that said, Nataniele Ribiero as well as Eva Marinova resemble Lima IMO. Is there no more new pics for Thais?

• 2 weeks later...
Although I agree that Thais doesn't look like Lima very much, she somewhat resembled Lima in the earlier Guess? ads. But I'm figuring Guess? was going for that. With that said, Nataniele Ribiero as well as Eva Marinova resemble Lima IMO. Is there no more new pics for Thais?

After you mentioned that girl Eva Marinova I got curious and I googled her ... OMG the resemblance to Adriana is spooky! :ninja:

She's such a gorgeous girl although she seems to have vanished from model business, I wonder why with such a gorgeous face .... Do you happen to know why? :unsure:

Oh, and to stay on topic: I don't think Thais looks much like Adriana Lima either. But she should definitely get more jobs. :)

LOL i also wondered what happened to Eva. another one who looks more like Lima than Thais does is Catalina Otalvaro. in any case, I was always a fan of Thais and that picture in post #342 is hands down my fav pic of her. Gorgeous pic. I'm hoping she does more work.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...