Bellazon

One Tree Hill

peyt

Besides a love for hoops, it would seem that Lucas and Nathan are two young men with little in common - except for the dark secret that they share the same father. Arrogant and assured, Nathan is the star of the high school basketball team and hails from the wealthiest family in town. Quiet, brooding and driven, Lucas is a loner, the only child of a single working mom. He's always kept his distance from Nathan. But their lives collide when a twist of fate puts Lucas on Nathan's team. The rumor that's haunted the boys since childhood now becomes more than just whispers as the half-brothers compete not only for control of the court, but also for the heart of Nathan's girlfriend. So unfolds a deep and bitter conflict that's been years in the making; one that will play itself out in their homes, their hearts and at school as they struggle to come to terms with who they really are - and the fact that they may have more in common than they ever imagined.

Chad Michael Murray .... Lucas Scott

James Lafferty .... Nathan Scott

Hilarie Burton .... Peyton Sawyer

Bethany Joy Lenz .... Haley James Scott (also as Bethany Joy Galeotti)

Paul Johansson .... Dan Scott

Sophia Bush .... Brooke Davis

post-4246-1154352720_thumb.jpg

post-4246-1154352733_thumb.jpg

post-4246-1154352763_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
ONLY THIS MANY POST. aww this makes me sad. OTH is theeee best show ever. some poeple say its not coming back since upn nd wb are coming togetehr.. someone pls say its not true

james lafferty is damn hot. sorry for the CMM fans but i done like him anymore

i don't like him anymore either...ever since he cheated on sophia bush with some other chick that's an extra on OTH <_<

Yes Peyton is the best :wub: I love her name and from there my nickname :p I can't say I hate Sophia,but Brooke is definately NOT my fave character, especially after the last episode ftom S2. She just totally overreacted and made Peyton feel very bad. :evil:

Now I can't wait to see what happens :wub:

• 1 month later...