Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

I do love how Bar can do swimsuit-shoots and mature stuff like this easily at the same time :laugh:

I totally agree with you wijn! :thumbsup: I also appreciate her versatility, no wonder she is so much in demand. Thanks for these delightful scans from the latest PH catalogue. Isn't she lovely! :wub:

Thanks to LoveBar, here are some awesome screencaps from the last terrific Under.Me clip.

http://www.facebook....=3&l=26ecb77be3

Her whole body is simply stunning :)

Yes... gosh. She can be delicate, gorgeous, sexy and natural at the same time. She's a goddess. ♥

And I agree if you too, wijn

I am sad to inform you all Bar did not get the cover nor does she have an editorial in Maxim (US), July/August 2012 :cry: The cover features 3 cast members from the next Total Recall movie (Jessica Biel, Colin Ferrell and Kate Beckinsale). The editorials includes: cast of TC, Alexandra Stan, and some actress from True Blood. Perhaps they will feature Bar in a future issue. There are no guarantees. We won't know will she be in the September issue until Mid-August.

I am sad to inform you all Bar did not get the cover nor does she have an editorial in Maxim (US), July/August 2012 :cry: The cover features 3 cast members from the next Total Recall movie (Jessica Biel, Colin Ferrell and Kate Beckinsale). The editorials includes: cast of TC, Alexandra Stan, and some actress from True Blood. Perhaps they will feature Bar in a future issue. There are no guarantees. We won't know will she be in the September issue until Mid-August.

nooo :( i was looking forward to her Maxim shoot ever since i heard she got the title. i wonder why it was since they always have the top girl a cover issue :huh: Hopefully we'll get something in the future. Thanks for updating us Pink :wave:

That's too bad :(

And also strange... :unsure:

I thought one of her first interviews mentioned a shoot, so I still have hope it will happen somewhere in the future, maybe after MDM is over??

Thanks fir checking for us anyway, Pink :flower:

It was decreed that in the year 2012 there would be an election of tremendous wonder and import, celebrating all that is good and beautiful in the world. Millions of votes were cast by you, the citizens of the Democratic Republic of Maxim, and when the polls were closed, a victor was crowned. She puts the “promised” in Promised Land – all hail your No 1 for 2012, Bar Refaeli!

“I am shocked that among all these beautiful ladies, I’m No 1”, Bar says of her incumbency. “Thank you so much for voting for me! I’m truly honored. This is a title I will never forget”.

So God bless America, God bless the Maxim man, and God bless Israel for being the fertile soil from which such hotness grows. Keep your eyes peeled for Bar’s upcoming cover shoot – it will be one no man on Earth will ever forget.

That was written by the Maxim editors in May. I wonder if Bar was too busy lately to work on the photoshoot. Or should we check when does the No1 girl usually appear on the cover.

Adira, glad to see that Shaun W. has a new girlfriend. ;) Her dog is cute.

I wonder if Bar is still traveling to exotic areas with her dad? I love when she shares pictures on her Twitter.

(Because of the hat she was wearing on the last picture, I thought she could be in Australia....). They do have many vineyards in Australia.

Awhhh :cry2: Fingers crossed she'll get the cover and an editorial in a future issue. Thanks Pink!

Translation of Domino's article, how sweet! :hehe:

All in the Family: Bar Refaeli's grandmother stars in new campaign

Penina Levine starring 79-year-old new campaign to save electricity and encouraging her grandson Bar Refaeli: "She has talent. Right she got big things"

The face of Bar Refaeli We used to see on billboards and advertisements, and also known Refaeli's mother, Tzipi Levine, was once a model.

What is less known is the family's older Shaldor have another representative universe of glamor ":

79-year-old grandmother of the Bar, Pnina Levine, participates in a new campaign of the Ministry of Energy and Water launched this week, and calling for the public to conserve electricity during the summer months.

The new campaign will not be the first of Levin: In recent years she has faced at the pageant of the golden age, appeared in several commercials and played in the series "Danny Hollywood".

"It gives me a great feeling that my age I can still occur, it makes me feel younger," says Levin for time this week in Tel Aviv ". "A person must try to live life with joy and do things that would make him feel that

He has something to give. "

Levin plays a commercial residential building housed a many electrical devices are turned on at noon.

A neighbor tired of it and he hits a broom stick on the ceiling of his apartment and scare the elderly neighbor, namely the Levin, sitting on a rocking chair reading a book.

"I am very connected to the issue and try it myself does not use much electricity in the afternoon, as much as possible", she says the goal of the campaign.

"Special Girl Bar has a lot of talent"

International granddaughter could not get to visit her grandmother in photographs, but Levin says that their relationship is quite tight. "We meet every few months when it comes to Israel, but talking on the phone," she says. "She's a special girl and has a lot of talent, she came right big things. I do not know if the talent runs in families, but what is certain - is the most successful among us."

Received advice from her before filming?

"She never gave me tips on how to pose, and I never even thought to ask her because she was her own affairs. Truth, I do not need any help in this respect, I can manage myself. In any case, she is very happy that I was doing it and always says if it makes me feel good So good for her. "

Joint campaign has a chance?

"No, what I need it? She has her job and I do it just because it makes me happy."