Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

Interesting article

Get fit with Benny and Bar!

Poll: Benny Gantz and Bar Refaeli are considered by most Israelis as being the best role models for working out and ideal person to run a marathon with. But both Lt.-Gen. The results of a public opinion poll taken by the organizers of Tel Aviv annual marathon and publicized on Wednesday showed that 66 percent of men and 58% of women said they regularly do some physical exercise.

The seashore is the best place to run, said a third of those with an opinion on this (or 25% of those polled). The next most favorite place is a public park. Gantz would be an ideal running partner for 27% of those with an opinion, while 26% wanted to run alongside Refaeli.

http://www.jpost.com/LifeStyle/Article.aspx?id=214531

I hate to interrupt the fun here, but I have a serious matter to address. The conduct of this thread has definitely improved over the last few months, but I still must take more drastic measures. I've decided that closing this thread down is the only way. But I won't be totally unfair. If you all can have one day of perfect conduct I will relent on these measures, but otherwise you will have to meet at a fansite or the Chat Thread for your Bar needs :/ .