Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

Sure most models are somewhat pretty...but she really really isn't that hot or sexy or beautiful! She looks like any cute blonde girl in the city, decent and cute, but not really anything to rave about, as far as models go.

My gosh, Leo dumped Gisele for THIS?!?!?! :shock:

Not to mention Gisele seems to be very funny, down to earth and made just..oh I don't know a measly $15 million last year!! Seriously Gisele to This...it Boggles the mind!!! :no:

if the average blond looked like this then ....then... (i dont know how to finish my sentence :( )

A couple more :).

Sure most models are somewhat pretty...but she really really isn't that hot or sexy or beautiful! She looks like any cute blonde girl in the city, decent and cute, but not really anything to rave about, as far as models go.

My gosh, Leo dumped Gisele for THIS?!?!?! :shock:

Not to mention Gisele seems to be very funny, down to earth and made just..oh I don't know a measly $15 million last year!! Seriously Gisele to This...it Boggles the mind!!! :no:

if the average blond looked like this then ....then... (i dont know how to finish my sentence :( )

I guess I just have a high bar for what to me is standard I guess..But honestly, there are many blondes like that running around New York. I guess I am also more critical than most guys. O wells..each to their own.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm probably going to get beef for this, but Leo is just going up and up and up... :)

This girl is only 20, but she is smokin' and if I were Leo, I'd be sayin' "age is just a number" (b/c for the most part, and not speaking of illegal minors, it IS just a number.

Leo is probably in Heaven right now with this chick. :D

I guess I just have a high bar for what to me is standard I guess..But honestly, there are many blondes like that running around New York. I guess I am also more critical than most guys. O wells..each to their own.

Hah, you and me both! :laugh: I mean, I know if I saw this girl in real life, I'd probably be stunned by how hot she is! But, y'know, it's not exactly as though gorgeous women are rare in lingerie catalogs or magazines, so comparing her by their standards... yeah, I think she's pretty average as far as they go.

Though of course, I know she's still waaaaay out of any of our leages as far as the real world goes! :p

Edited by funnyfan