Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

:wave:

Thanks to everyone for all the great photos of Bar and especially to shellars24. I hadn't seen a lot of the older photographs and extra photos from Bar sightings. The debate about Victoria's Secret was interesting but I think Bar has a too perfect figure for V.S. Which means that Bar actually looks like a real women with curves and not a twelve-year old boy. To paraphrase a certain gossip blogger; "The V.S. fashion show is for people who think putting wings on 90 pound women is sexy." That's exactly my opinion on that matter!

Bar doesn't need V.S. when she has so much more going on. Bar has a really good shot at being the next S.I.'s swimsuit covergirl. Bar was rumoured to be in the running for last year's cover but in the end, as everyone knows, Marisa Miller got the cover but Bar was definately 1st runner-up. I really do think that Bar will get it next year because she has a perfect body. None of the other models in S.I. come close. Maybe I'm biased but I know a lot of who people agree with me who aren't even Bar fans.

I also wonder like you shellars24 if Bar's in Los Angeles. Bar's man has been spotted around Los Angeles for a week without her, according to my friend whose a big fan of his , so maybe Bar's away working or in Israel visiting her family. When I have time I cruise the Israeli celebrity blogs but I haven't recently. Hey refaelishop can you tell us if Bar has been in Israel? Thanks!

:wave:

Thanks to everyone for all the great photos of Bar and especially to shellars24. I hadn't seen a lot of the older photographs and extra photos from Bar sightings. The debate about Victoria's Secret was interesting but I think Bar has a too perfect figure for V.S. Which means that Bar actually looks like a real women with curves and not a twelve-year old boy. To paraphrase a certain gossip blogger; "The V.S. fashion show is for people who think putting wings on 90 pound women is sexy." That's exactly my opinion on that matter!

Bar doesn't need V.S. when she has so much more going on. Bar has a really good shot at being the next S.I.'s swimsuit covergirl. Bar was rumoured to be in the running for last year's cover but in the end, as everyone knows, Marisa Miller got the cover but Bar was definately 1st runner-up. I really do think that Bar will get it next year because she has a perfect body. None of the other models in S.I. come close. Maybe I'm biased but I know a lot of who people agree with me who aren't even Bar fans.

I also wonder like you shellars24 if Bar's in Los Angeles. Bar's man has been spotted around Los Angeles for a week without her, according to my friend whose a big fan of his , so maybe Bar's away working or in Israel visiting her family. When I have time I cruise the Israeli celebrity blogs but I haven't recently. Hey refaelishop can you tell us if Bar has been in Israel? Thanks!

"Bar has a too perfect figure for V.S"

This is totally not currect - and too arugent to say

All models want to be VS model one day and I am also sure this is Bar's dream

all of their models are perfect - from Hiedi to gizel and the long perfect list which is useless to add

Yes, bar is in Tel aviv as I had a coffee with her this mornning... nAAAAAaaaa- just a joke

I have no idea the only thing i read today in the news paper that they want to take photos of bonita de mass in the airport for 10 hours and the airport did not alow them to use it

The shop is developing - I bought the domain name www.barrefealishop.com only last week and going to have new posters and postcards

anybody intersted in helping around send me a messege or email - [email protected]

world's sexiest woman by E! Bar: Second place

LOS ANGELES (Reuters Life!) - Lingerie model Karolina Kurkova has been voted the world's sexiest woman by E! entertainment television, beating sultry actresses Angelina Jolie and Scarlett Johansson for the honor.

Czech Kurkova, ranked by Forbes magazine as one of the world's highest paid models, was dubbed by E! as "she of the mysterious belly button" due to media speculation about what appears to be an unusually smooth navel.

Second place also went to a supermodel, Israeli Bar Rafaeli, who has been linked to actor Leonardo DiCaprio, while Jolie, who recently gave birth to twins, was in third place.

"Far from being a US-centric list, you'll find a face, and body, from six continents," E! said in a statement.

Following are the top 10 sexiest women, as ranked by E!:

1. Karolina Kurkova

2. Bar Rafaeli

3. Angelina Jolie

4. Gisele Bundchen

5. Scarlett Johansson

6. Adriana Lima

7. Heidi Klum

8. Penelope Cruz

9. Manuela Arcuri

10. Shakira

(Writing by Miral Fahmy, editing by Belinda Goldsmith)

http://www.reuters.com/article/lifestyleMo...E4AK11R20081121

also in Yahoo!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20081121/lf_nm_...sexiest_women_e

Second place also went to a supermodel, Israeli Bar Rafaeli, who has been linked to actor Leonardo DiCaprio

:laugh:

Yesterday I saw on a gossip TV show that Bar is going to be in one more TV show in MTV - a show that was hosted by Cindy Crawford -MTV's House of Style

By the way - Cindy Crawford is one of my most favorite fashion models I like her a loootttt!!!

Very cool for bar to do this

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: