Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

On 9/6/2015 at 2:29 PM, ArnoldX said:

Walter Iooss Jr. Photoshoot for Sports Illustrated Swimsuit 2010 Issue UHQ

Shot at Anantara Dhigu Resort & Spa on Dhigufinolhu, South Male Atoll, Maldives - August 1, 2009.

:ddr:  :woot:

e4a153434072710.jpg 

sry if this is off topic or spam but as you know its very hard to find hq versions of bar si photos.

so i just want to ask if anybody has this photo or other pics from si sets to replace this broken link.

1 hour ago, kos_selena said:

sry if this is off topic or spam but as you know its very hard to find hq versions of bar si photos.

so i just want to ask if anybody has this photo or other pics from si sets to replace this broken link.

Picture doesn't load...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm so disappointed she decided to star in that hoodies commercial like it was so tactless. :no: With all the tragic the events that have happened this past week I don't think she should be attracting negative attention to herself especially with it being an Israeli brand. 

The Hoodies commercial was probably shot months ago and as mentioned before, Bar has never been one to shy away from controversies, and regarding this debate, she's Israeli born and raised and this is an Israeli brand, so while it may feel tactless to some, for her and the brand it feels right. I'm sure everyone in Israel is shaken by the recent events in the US since it was religion linked but that's not even the market for Hoodies so why would they change their entire marketing strategy?