Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

Lye, thank you for these new pictures of Bar with her dad in Paris. She said more than once that she always has her dad or mom with her when she has to travel for her work. And thanks for the Luisa Cerano picture as well!

Style, these great pictures you posted are from the latest Sports Illustrated photo shoot.

Mallory, this is not Gisele Bundchen on the billboard. This is a Roberto Cavalli Eyewear ad. Nothing to do with Gisele at all.

http://www.vision3k.com/info_images/robert...alli_pic004.jpg

Sighting of Leo and Bar in New York :

I saw her and leo riding bicycles on west broadway, soho today. the streets were quiet, and i was crossing the street and i saw this girl had all her hair pulled back and i was like that's bar, and then i saw leo wearing a baseball cap and sunnies beside her. i was screaming in the middle of the street. she looks very fresh, beautiful. and leo on the other hand normal. it's my first celebrity sighting, i'm so glad i went shopping instead of bbqing today.

http://www.thefashionspot.com/forums/f52/b...i-37090-20.html

Another sighting

From Gawker - Stalker

Leonardo DiCaprio & Bar Rafaeli

767 5th Ave

Jul 4th, 2007 @ 6pm

Leo DiCaprio and Bar Refaeli standing outside the Apple Store on 5th. They were with a much older couple. She's petite but curvy and looks like a miniature Brigitte Bardot in her best days and he looked liketypical Leo with sunglasses and bb cap and T shirt and khakis and still looks like a kid.

http://gawker.com/stalker

Thank you Lye for the new Bar / Leo sightings. I agree with the Gawker reporter, Bar has a little something of the young Brigitte Bardot. ;) A very feminine figure with a sexy natural attitude.

Thanks babylola for the pictures of Bar with Danny Avikazer. I read that he went to visit Bar and her family two weeks ago and they hosted a party for him. Bar looks very adorable on these pics.

For the ones who are not aware, D. Avikazer is the man responsible for the meeting between Bar and Leo DiCaprio in November 2005 in Las Vegas. Both attended the same charity concert from U2 and Danny introduced them. :wub: And we know the rest of the story.....

Leo's girl Bar takes a casual approach to world's most stylish city 3 JULY 2007

barrafaeli1bli8.jpg

Off the catwalk, Israeli model Bar Rafaeli clearly likes to keep things casual - even if she's strolling down Paris' swankiest street.

The gorgeous brunette, who has been dating Hollywood hunk Leonardo DiCaprio for a year,

dressed down in a Beatles T-shirt, faded jeans, and flip flops as she took in the sights on the famous Avenue Montaigne.

Located in the French capital's renowned "Golden Triangle" it is home to the luxurious Plaza Athenee hotel where Kate Hudson is currently staying.

Bar, 22, is no doubt in town for the haute couture shows, and could well have been popping into one of several top couture houses that line the avenue for a fitting.

Modelling has been Bar's career since she was eight-months-old, when she appeared in her first commercials. By 15 she was featured in campaigns for Israeli fashion brand Castro and swimwear label Pilpel. Nowadays she can be found on billboards for labels such as Marks and Spencer, Ralph Lauren and Victoria's Secret, as well as gracing the covers of glossy international magazines.

The photogenic model's profile has sky-rocketed since she struck up a romance with her Oscar-nominated beau. The pair caused a stir when he turned up in her Tel Aviv home town to visit her family in March, and they have regularly had to shoot down rumours of pregnancy and marriage. Bar, who previously dated French actor and singer David Charvet, is keen to put those reports to rest and recently told the Italian edition of Vanity Fair: "The truth is I don't believe in marriage. A couple doesn't need a contract."