Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

Great interview with Bar here I wish I could understand what is being said.

Im from Israel so I can translate you ...the problem is that Its a bit hard to write all the interview...

my english is not good enough, I think <_<

your english is quite good

ok guys...so I translated the hall interview of Bar in that show...

It took me plenty of time so I hope I dont have to much mistakes...

Bar: how are you?

the interviewer: great, you are so ugly (laughing)

Bar: you dont look so good too today (laughing)

the interviewer: please let me ask you how is Leo?

Bar: he is great...

the interviewer: so after all those rumors...you are still together I see...

Bar: right

the interviewer: why talking about it embarrassing you?

Bar: its not embarrassing I just thing its not necessary to talk about it

the interviewer: its not about the necessary thing...people wants to know what happens between you two

Bar: I tell it only to people that I care about...not that I don't care about people in Israel but when it comes to 6 million people that don't have any connection to me and my family it becomes irritating…I want to save the personal things to myself…it’s the way to keep it pure and beautiful

the interviewer but didn’t you knew in the beginning of your modeling career that you will expose to a very loud industry ?:

Bar no, I was to young to understand that…:

the interviewer : there is a big gap between the modeling part that is very extrovert…you are posing in front of the camera with bathing suit, and after that you escape from the hall the paparazzi cameras, and prefer not to talk and share things at all…:

Bar this is my work…and being famous its not my choice..I mean my work is to pose in front of five people and a camera, so what I can do and enjoy with it but all the thing that comes with it , the questions , the paparazzi.. its not from my choice:

the interviewer: there is one choice that you make…if to be famous or not.. you cant decide how to be famous :

Bar: I don’t agree…did you decided if to be famous or not?:

the interviewer : not but in the moment that Im on Tv, I have to take into consideration that it comes with being fasmous…when there is a camera you cant stay anonymous:

Bar : I wanted to be a model first, so the modeling was a separated thing for me :

the interviewer: ok so you wanted to be a model, you weren’t awar of all those things that comes with it? :

Bar: no , like I sad before I was to young to understand that…I was 15 years old and I didn’t have any idea

the interviewer:ok. When you say "ok I will date with you Leonardo Dicaprio" didn’t the fact that there is going to be a lot of commotion?

bar: yes but again, its not my choice… I can choose what to say, I can choose what to respond

the interest of people... it is not my control..the only thing I can do is how to react ..i choose not to react(smyling)

the interviewer: I respect that..I have another question...how do you meet each other? Not only leo…im talking also about freinds

I trid this month to follow you .. its impossible.. you are moving from a place to place

bar: it’s a bit hard but we arrange it so it can be suitable despite the difficult ..sometimes I take brakes , and if Im working Im taking with me friends and family :

the interviewer: I saw a paparazzi pic from Hawaii…..

bar: oh come on all the show you are going to ask me only about that?(laughing)

the interviewer: just tell me if its vulnerable i mean when you even don’t get that you've just bin shot

bar: yes it is but the truth its preferable compared with the paparazzi that comes into your face…I hate that

the interviewer: when you are between 25 models, like the campaign of SI…can you find some kinds of defects in your self?

Bar: yes , sure… sometimes when I look at other models I think "wow what a body she has"

the interviewer: so there is no way that a model can think that she is perfect?

Bar: of course not… girls always act like that

the interviewer: did you met some britches? (laughing)

bar: in the matter of fact no I didnt

the interviewer: when do you think that you will stop modeling?

bar: mmm…I guess that 3-4 years something like that… probably when I will be 25 years old I will stop… I don’t want to continue with that to much…its very tempting to continue but I have to do other things…I don’t have time for noting right know.. im moving from a county to country non stop

the interviewer: I heard you want to be a singer

bar: its my dream, but you know I cant my voice is not for that unfortunately

when it is not recorded I love to sing… I had another dream I wanted to be a dancer … I wanted to participate in "dancing with stars" but I didn’t have time for that … although Irit (fashion desiner) fulfilled it. .yesterday we shot the commercial for her company and it contains dancing …soon it will come up on TV

the interviewer: I have a request…please send me an copy of sports illustrated magazine if you can

bar: no problem

26994332jt3.png

she's pretty but like you said I don't see anything really special that makes her unique!

that is exactly what I think!!

unique, curvy, gorgeous....perfect!

you dont have to looks like a dude, a alien,a freak show or be anorexic to be original.

I never said that, but I´m just lacking that "something" in Bar. She has nice exes, beautiful coloured, and she´s pretty, have cool body, all that stuff, but it´s just...there´s nothing special in her, no "IT" if you know what I mean :no: