Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

Thanks for all the pictures Babylola. She is fast becoming my new favourite model. She is so pretty and feminine and has a really great body.

Does anyone have any idea of what was said in that video? I was just wondering if she was still with Leo?

"According to some media reports, Leonardo Dicaprio has been dumped by his model girlfriend. Bar Rafaeli reportedly ended the couple's six-month relationship because she found it hard to deal with the actor's work schedule and partying. "Bar is a professional model so she has to be healthy and look great every day, so there is no way that she could keep up with that kind of decadent lifestyle," a friend of the model told a British paper. "When they were apart she worried about what he was up to and in the end decided it would be easier and less painful just to say enough is enough."

Who knows if there is any truth to that though, I am sure there are conflicting reports. Bar is too young for Leo anyway...

Sounds like Bar and Leo are still together

Leonardo DiCaprio and his model girlfriend Bar Refaeli, sharing a romantic dinner at Spago in Beverly Hills. The pair ate crispy Monterey Bay calamari plus sweet pea and mascarpone agnolotti. "They were whispering all night," an onlooker tells us. "They looked really cute together."

Source

Ok so that's it...here are the wallpapers that I made for you! please dont post them in other sites or forums...

they are made for your desktop...I hope you all enjoy from them

:blush: :heart:

wow those are amazing :clap:, i wish i could do that... do you use photoshop?

my desktop isnt that size, but ill still make good use of them

many thanks :woot: