Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

Yea i don't really find anything in Bar...She is just plain it's not a face that i an really remember lol

And yea they will never choose her over Gisele...She is 1 of the greatest supermodels...Wonder if she'll retire antime soon?? I think her contract wit VS ends in 2008 or something.

I think that once she stops dating Leo her fame will dissapear as quickly as it appeared. She's nothing special, she can't do high fashion if her life depended on it. She should just stick to what's she's good at: screwing thirty-year olds and modeling swimwear. What a slut. :yuckky:

I think that once she stops dating Leo her fame will dissapear as quickly as it appeared. She's nothing special, she can't do high fashion if her life depended on it. She should just stick to what's she's good at: screwing thirty-year olds and modeling swimwear. What a slut. :yuckky:

bashing isn't allowed in this forum...

Whilst I most definielty agree with the first few comments, you've robbed yourself of credibilty by being low and calling Bar a slut. How pathetic and ridiculous. So if she's a slut for dating a 30 year old, what's Dicaprio for dating her? He's the one who's in his thirties and is still chasing down teen models. He made a move on Gisele when the girl was 19....

Anyway, forget u....

Here's Bar in another Elle France..

brafaelizb5.th.jpg

brafaeli204eb5.th.jpg

brafaeli203xg7.th.jpg

brafaeli202bd6.th.jpg

brafaeli205tc6.th.jpg

brafaeli206wh7.th.jpg