Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

AT Magazine 2017

iGRKjsQV.jpg wWiykZfU.jpg 3k5hHQK3.jpg 

nPdQkCVs.jpg T3WIY8Xv.jpg bHNaMvb5.jpg 

(Some quotes from interview for AT Magazine. Translation by me from Hebrew, so probably not the best.)

Were not you surprised how hard it was?
Being with Liv all day is hard, definitely, so I have a nanny four days a week, I can not be with the girl all day, I believe there are people who fit them like this and that, but I do not understand how it is possible.

Because the brain becomes chewing?

Because you do not have a moment for yourself, I want to fly, to go to freedom, to be with my husband, the thing that was most important to me when Liv was born, that the couple would not disappear, that romance would not go away, that I would not feel that something had been taken from me. I do not want to sit at home and say, I'm sorry, I'm missing my life, something stopped me. "So, I do not have the same amount of free time as before, but I'm not bitter about it. I will not go to practice but sleep, or I'll see a chapter in the series I love.

This time I'm not sure it's Israeli. Judging between motherhood is quite an international movement, it is related to the deification of perfect motherhood, total, that denounces those who do not.

I take my motherhood lightly and I am proud of it. There are mothers who are stressed and harassed that everything is around the child, and for me it is not like that. In a sense Liv is really my whole world, my responsibility is very great, but I am light, fly alone, fly with Adi, If I start to think about what people have to say, I will not get out of it ... I think, for example, that I would not want Leib to go to a private kindergarten but a public one, and friends have warned me that in that case everyone will look at my salary. I'll take her to a special, private kindergarten, and they'll say I'm eye-catching, so how do you get out of it, what, I have to think about what to do, where to put it, according to what they say.

Did you lose weight fast after birth?

It took me about two months, I did not go into jeans right away, but it all falls off if you're not a pregnant pig, and although I wanted a frozen yogurt pronto all the time, I brought in folded chocolate and pecan, you do not have to go up. 

The next baby is already on the way. Then she wants a break and two more. 

Adi would have preferred three children, but I'll be able to convince him to four.

If you expose her pictures in the media it may be less desirable?

Our decision not to photograph her stems from Adi's fear, which imagines a little girl walking in the street and the paparazzi attacking her, he does not come from my world and does not want her to experience it, he wants her to choose to be famous.

A little info about her daughter: Liv is already trying to settle down, she has started tasting (steamed squash was the first attempt), is in love with her giraffe, and looks at her hand more knowingly than before.

INSTAGRAM

DzSJTxDu.jpg 1XdzAjn7.jpg tcaltWRZ.jpg 

at the wedding of her husband's younger brother

lSiVXPQI.jpg ZnxfnX66.jpg wKesFFWz.jpg alnxF3wt.jpg 

SXhfudp6.jpg Vhx56W4U.jpg 

at the wedding of her friends (Asaf Leibovitz & Meyrav Feldman)

AwBSoQMH.jpg dZzQL4Jr.jpg SgBQSJ2p.jpg 0V05Gh1I.jpg 

So we haven't seen Liv because of Adi? That makes sense, I had the feeling Bar would be more open about it so it now makes sense, I do understand where Adi is coming from tho.

Thanks for the translation!

On 15.04.2017 at 6:10 PM, Clauds said:

So we haven't seen Liv because of Adi? That makes sense, I had the feeling Bar would be more open about it so it now makes sense, I do understand where Adi is coming from tho. 

Yes, I also thought Bar would be more open. And that's why I was surprised that we haven't seen Liv so far. And now we know it's beacuse of Adi. And that really makes sense, because Bar would definitely show us her little girl. But she respects the decisions and fear of her husband, so unfortunately we won't see her :sad:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, elfstone said:

imagebam.com and imgbox.com will shut down on June 30. Can anyone backup the image links in this topic? :idk: 

Everyone understood I think.  Have you gone up the whole forum? This becomes illegible all those topic that go back.

• 2 weeks later...