Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

Bar Refaeli Talks Basketball, V-Day Plans, and Her Very First Watch

Hublot has called upon model Bar Refaeli to be its brand ambassador and the face of its newest campaign. Although she comes from humble timepiece beginnings (“My first watch was a Nike watch,” Refaeli tells Style.com. “I was 10 years old, and I’d dreamt about it forever until my dad bought it for me”), today she says she adds a Hublot timepiece to her collection. “I always try to do the best job I can to ‘raise’ my own bar,” she went on. “I can say it is much easier to do so with a brand that I truly love and respect.”

In the campaign, the 29-year-old poses for photographer Chen Man’s lens, sporting a lace gown and the brand’s newest timepiece, the Big Bang Broderie, made in collaboration with Bischoff, the leading Maison Suisse lace house, and which includes 11 diamonds and soft arabesques on the bezel and the strap.

Refaeli follows in the footsteps of ambassadors before her, including Kobe Bryant, Jay Z, Usain Bolt, and Dwyane Wade, who she’ll join today at Hublot’s newest (and largest) flagship store at 743 Fifth Avenue. (That’s another NBA event to add to your NYFW schedule.) “I am a huge basketball fan,” she says. “I’ve been a fan since as long as I can remember. I don’t play sports, but I love watching. I’m always the girl that hangs with the men to watch the big games.”

Refaeli will also be cheering on Wade this weekend as he plays in the NBA All-Stars Game held in New York City, alongside her boyfriend, Adi Ezra. “I’m in New York for the Hublot event with [him],” she says. “We will stay an extra few days and celebrate Valentine’s Day here.”

Power crowd expected at first annual Times of Israel Gala

Israeli babes and power players alike will show solidarity Sunday at the Waldorf Astoria for the first annual Times of Israel Gala.

We hear guests will include Leo DiCaprio’s ex, Bar Refaeli, as well as the new “Wonder Woman” Gal Gadot — plus Shimon Peres, former Israel Defense Forces chief Dan Halutz, diplomats Ido Aharoni and Ron Prosor, and “father of the Iron Dome” Daniel Gold.

Also attending: Uri Levin, creator of GPS-based traffic app Waze — who will no doubt get to the event quickest.

http://pagesix.com/2015/02/12/power-crowd-expected-at-first-annual-times-of-israel-gala/

Love her campaign poster for  HUBLOT!  She looks so beautiful  :wub2:

NEW YORK –  Is she or isn’t she?

Rumors have been swirling that supermodel Bar Refaeli is engaged to her boyfriend, Israeli businessman Adi Ezra. But at Sunday night’s Times of Israel Gala in New York City, Refaeli and Ezra avoided the press, declining interviews and photo opportunities as they sat side-by-side.

Could it be because they don’t want to comment on the engagement rumors? Perhaps.

On Jan. 28, Israel’s Channel 2 news station reported that the low-key couple had decided to tie the knot but they were keeping news of their engagement quiet.

A source told the station, “He asked her if she wanted to get married and she said yes. They do not want to make a big deal out of it. They are in love and that’s enough for them.”

At Sunday’s event, the two looked cozy as they consciously avoided the press while Refaeli’s security guard watched over them. The model avoided walking down the red carpet at the event and snuck off to her seat at a table, despite the reporters that were eagerly awaiting her arrival.

Once seated, the two were surrounded by event attendees and press who crowded their table to snap a shot of the couple. An onlooker asked Ezra if the hordes of fans were part of their daily routine to which he replied, “pretty much.”

Refaeli ignored the crowd and turned her attention to Ezra and her cell phone, refusing to smiles for pictures.

Also in attendance was actress and model Gal Gadot and former Israeli President Shimon Peres. The VIP guests were all seated together in a large table at the center of the gala.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2015/02/16/bar-refaeli-avoids-press-as-engagement-rumors-swirl/