Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

Bar Refaeli is in Los Angeles, on January 11 she will be on the red carpet of the 72nd Golden Globe Awards

COOL!   Can't wait to see her on the red carpet!  I'm sure she will look stunning! ;)

Thanks for the news, duch and thanks for sharing the nice pic of Bar with her friends in LA! :wave:

The Weinstein Company & Netflix's 2015 Golden Globes After Party at Robinsons May Lot in Beverly Hills - January 11, 2015

qt680YLK.jpg ajfPmig7.jpg wRC5xGKY.jpg 4KzMKEij.jpg

16th Annual InStyle & Warner Bros. Post-Golden Globe Party at The Beverly Hilton Hotel in Beverly Hills - January 11, 2015 - Outside / Leaving

prE2IDWc.jpg SxfNLI4A.jpg 7lnWkCm2.jpg 
qF3SH42C.jpg 2Aafgq8x.jpg FeC2NRUm.jpg

Bar Refaeli -- Leonardo DiCaprio Should Bang Rihanna ... And If He Doesn't, I Will!

Bar Refaeli is giving her ex-bf Leonardo DiCaprio the green light (not that he needs it) when it comes to hooking up with Rihanna ... because, well ... LOOK AT HER! 

We asked the supermodel about what our sources saw go down at the Playboy Mansion Saturday night -- Leo and RiRi getting very close and even kissing -- and she didn't hold back a bit. 

If you were expecting a jealous ex-gf response, forget it -- in fact, Bar sounds like she might be down for a sesh with Rihanna too. Or maybe that's just our wishful thinking.

Cool chick.

website  TMZ.COM here the VIDEO

From  Grosby Group - January 11, 2015

Bar Refaeli Looks Great For Dinner Date
Los Angeles, January 11, 2015 The Israeli beauty shows off her famous figure in a short dress and boots while out for dinner with the heir of Mexico's second fortune, Alejandro Bailleres in Los Angeles.

http://www.grosbygroup.com/e-photo/store_files/store_images/New_Features-Novedades-Novidades/Bar_Refaeli_Looks_Great_For_Dinner_Date/_category_image.jpg

I agree, she looked so fantastic doing the SI swimsuit.  I miss her too.