Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

duch, thank you so much :flower: for sharing all the splendid pictures of Bar in these magnificient wedding dresses from the upcoming Pronovias 2015 campaign.  I can not say which one is my favorite as they are all so beautiful, romantic and Bar looks stunning in all of them! :wub:

I wonder if we could get a translation from the interview she gave to Hola because it seems like she reveals interesting stuff... ;)

Thanks also for the Matt Jones/Elle photos.  Always loved their work together. :)

duch, thank you so much :flower: for sharing all the splendid pictures of Bar in these magnificient wedding dresses from the upcoming Pronovias 2015 campaign.  I can not say which one is my favorite as they are all so beautiful, romantic and Bar looks stunning in all of them! :wub:

I wonder if we could get a translation from the interview she gave to Hola because it seems like she reveals interesting stuff... ;)

Thanks also for the Matt Jones/Elle photos.  Always loved their work together. :)

from what i understand she said she got a special one in her life right now  & when they ask her if she think she found the right one to marriage she answered that if she answered in the last question that now she got someone special in her life it means she already answered to this question.But he didn't ask her yet (the marriage) .But she is in a relationship .She got a special man in her life but they don't talk about marriage.  :) Hope i helped you!

Bar Refaeli for the “Spring Holocaus survivors” campaign.

bar1.jpg

Bar Refaeli and others artists invite people to participate at the March for Life, the 27 of April “Holocaust Remembrance Day” . The participants will be invited to put their footprint in yellow on a special wall and attach their name in order to support for improving the situation of Holocaust survivors