Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

On behalf of the BZ SI detectives I would like to apologize for Bar not appearing as a swimsuit model in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition 2014.  What was believed to be Bar Refaeli was actually model Hannah Ferguson.  Sincerest regrets, thank you. :heythere:

Yes, when Hannah Ferguson's  photo with her body was posted on mj day instagram, everybody thought that it was Bar.

But she went somewhere in the mid december for one week, even writing that she was for work somewhere. Did she lie? :D

It was written that she went to Carrieban for work and she posted tons of photos on the beach from unknown location. It seemed to be the photo shoot.

On behalf of the BZ SI detectives I would like to apologize for Bar not appearing as a swimsuit model in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition 2014. What was believed to be Bar Refaeli was actually model Hannah Ferguson. Sincerest regrets, thank you. :heythere:

Yes, when Hannah Ferguson's photo with her body was posted on mj day instagram, everybody thought that it was Bar.

But she went somewhere in the mid december for one week, even writing that she was for work somewhere. Did she lie? :D

It was written that she went to Carrieban for work and she posted tons of photos on the beach from unknown location. It seemed to be the photo shoot.

I can confirm in December she was in Dominican Republic

The shoot at the time happened in St. Lucia.  I am really disappointed it wasn't her.  And look how great she is in her "SI Legends" shoot.

To recap:  we thought this pic SI Swim's editor posted was Bar (I'm not clear what day the pic was actually taken)

http://instagram.com/p/hqPSd-knoB/#

Same day that was posted(December 8th) Bar posted this

http://instagram.com/p/hq9MZ9MUcs/#

Turned out the model from the first instagram was Hannah Ferguson

8b7021308726015.jpg

sucks... :cry2:

The shoot at the time happened in St. Lucia.  I am really disappointed it wasn't her.  And look how great she is in her "SI Legends" shoot.

To recap:  we thought this pic SI Swim's editor posted was Bar (I'm not clear what day the pic was actually taken)

http://instagram.com/p/hqPSd-knoB/#

Same day that was posted(December 8th) Bar posted this

http://instagram.com/p/hq9MZ9MUcs/#

Turned out the model from the first instagram was Hannah Ferguson

8b7021308726015.jpg

sucks... :cry2:

On behalf of the BZ SI detectives I would like to apologize for Bar not appearing as a swimsuit model in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition 2014. What was believed to be Bar Refaeli was actually model Hannah Ferguson. Sincerest regrets, thank you. :heythere:

Yes, when Hannah Ferguson's photo with her body was posted on mj day instagram, everybody thought that it was Bar.

It was written that she went to Carrieban for work and she posted tons of photos on the beach from unknown location. It seemed to be the photo shoot.

I can confirm in December she was in Dominican Republic

For what?

I guess she was on a holiday, but she kept it so secret I don't get why?maybe she has a lover there :D :D (just kidding).

I guess she had a shoot for something else because in some article it was written that she went there for work.

Thanks duch for the info! :)) still don't get, from where are you getting the info. :D

Bar Refaeli the most desirable single women in 2014

http://www.xnet.co.il/xo/articles/0,14718,L-3104749,00.html

Link has the great interview in it, unfortunately google translate sometimes doesn't make sense.  Would be great to see what was she talking about. 

She said that she  can't say if she is in relationship or no. So did she break up with Adi?

Don't get why all the news about her gets such a nasty comments!! 80% of the comments are describing how miserable she is.

but when i saw 3 days ago the red interview in bars family house bar said that she didnot say this and she is dating

I guess they just wrote it because she was voted as a "sexy single" and it would be a fail if she was dating someone.

Oh, I forgot, I posted this question several days ago, I remember in an article it was written that she said this before her and Adi became an item.