Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

OMG! Another SI year??! How can you be sure MarVS??

Also:

They need to bring Esti Ginzburg back!

She is wearing the same necklace as a model that SI editor MJ Day posted on instagram.  And a slimmer Esti would be great!

OMG!! That's great news! It would be but I personally liked her when she was a bit chunkier like her 2011 SI. She's perf either way.

OMG! Another SI year??! How can you be sure MarVS??

Also:

They need to bring Esti Ginzburg back!

She is wearing the same necklace as a model that SI editor MJ Day posted on instagram.  And a slimmer Esti would be great!

OMG!! That's great news! It would be but I personally liked her when she was a bit chunkier like her 2011 SI. She's perf either way.

yes as 2324lebron said ... u can go to the SI 2014 thread and see a picture of Bar ( without head ) shooting and its totally her body , she wears a kinda light brown or skin color bikini.

@DonGotti Well I think posting pics overall isn't bad, it's just she does not post shit about current stuff. Like, at all. Songs, movies, TV stuff... nothing. In that regard, the umpteenth old pic on instagram in ultra LQ is good for nothing really.

BUT... apparently she is in SI??? Woot woot. Happy dance. :ddr:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BbEFxs9IQAA49R2.jpg

she just posted this pic on twitter with something in hebrew that by google translate should be :" Highly recommended! Sorry!"

But I don't know what she got in her hand LOL Anyone?

Please textlink or upload images onto a host instead of hotlinking. This include images from facebook, instagram, pinterest, tumblr, twitter, VK, etc. For more information click HERE. Thanks! ~post edited by PinkCouture

Edited by PinkCouture

she just posted this pic on twitter with something in hebrew that by google translate should be :" Highly recommended! Sorry!"

Please textlink or upload images onto a host instead of hotlinking. This include images from facebook, instagram, pinterest, tumblr, twitter, VK, etc. For more information click HERE. Thanks! ~post edited by PinkCouture

looks like a book Edited by PinkCouture

looks like a book

The book is "A Brief History of Humanity by Yuval Noah Harari

Edited by PinkCouture

Model Confidential: Bar Refaeli Wants to Help You Check Out With Style!

In this day and age, models are expected to be not only great models, but also multi-hyphenate superstars whose talents run the gambit from acting, singing and dancing, to fashion design and cooking to say the least.  Few however, especially those of the Sports Illustrated cover variety, ever make the move into the tech world— a realm that is quite possibly the farthest thing from the world of high-fashion— and yet, that’s exactly the move Bar Refaeli has made!

While she remains one of Sports Illustrated’s most famous cover girls, the creator, designer and model of the lingerie line, under.me, and one of our personal all-time favorite supermodel commercial models, Bar has recently taken her career a step further, investing in an exciting new app, called MyCheck! As part investor, part spokesperson for the mobile app, Bar had the honor of brining MyCheck to New York a few weeks ago, celebrating the launch with an intimate dinner and after-party at the city’s exclusive V.I.P. Room.  Interested to know more about Bar’s latest endeavor, we caught up with the model businesswoman to get the scoop on MyCheck, along with her favorite NYC hotspots and of course, her latest travel plans!  Get the scoop on all of this and more in the interview below:

1.  You just celebrated the New York launch of My Check —an app you invested in over a year ago.  How did you become involved with the new business venture?

MyCheck is a mobile payment app that will help you check out with style. You can leave the restaurant, bar or club without waiting for anyone, so you control the experience. It allows you to view, split your check and pay for only what you ordered straight from your smart phone. In my line of work, it’s very useful. I didn’t think twice before getting involved. I met the founders at one of the MyCheck venues in Tel Aviv, saw the app and the rest is history! When I get involved with a company or product, it has to be something I will personally use.

2. What are some of your favorite places in NYC where you like to use the app?

I like to have my coffee at Aroma; Gotham Bar & Grill and Rouge Tomate are places I like to dine.

3.  You’re also an investor in a number of other tech/consumer companies.  How did you become involved in the business world?

It first came from passion and curiosity. I love hearing about new ideas and brainstorming about how they can develop. Of course, my job helps. I’m able to meet a lot of interesting people— it has opened a lot of doors for me.

4.  Who are some other businessmen/businesswomen that you look up to or turn to for advice?

I have a few friends who are very successful and self-made. I respect that, and especially the fact that they have stayed grounded through it all. I sometimes go to them for advice on how to get into a business or not but, typically I prefer not to mix business and pleasure.

5.  What other apps do you have on your phone/tablet?

I constantly use ‘WhatsApp’ - it is the best way for me to communicate with people when I travel. I also us Instagram on a daily basis! I’m addicted.

6.  The holiday season is officially here!  How will you be celebrating this year? 

I’m going on a beach vacation with friends and then back to Israel where I am currently hosting the X Factor: Israel. During the live shows I will have to stay in Israel and will be unable to travel for a month so I will spend the holidays at home close to my family.

7. What special gifts will you be giving your loved ones this year? 

I love the holiday season in America, I used to buy everyone gifts, wrap them and write something special. This year, since I will be in Israel and we don’t celebrate Christmas, we don’t give gifts.  I’m a little happy about it this year because I didn’t have time to buy anything even if I wanted to!

8. What is your New Year’s Resolution?

To give back more. I always try to visit children in the hospital. I do it, but not as often as I should. There is never enough when it comes to matters like these, but I will definitely try and give more of my time and attention. There is nothing more fulfilling than putting a smile on a child’s face and making them a bit happier, even just for a bit.

9.  Is there anywhere that you’d like to visit in the coming year that you haven’t already been to?

I want to go to Costa Rica! I have never been and only hear great things about it. I love the beach and I’ve been told it’s a great place to learn how to surf.

10. What is the one beauty product you can’t leave home without?

My lip balm. I use Dior balm with a little tint during the day and even when I go to events. It’s natural and makes my lips moist.

11. What are your tips to taking a great Instagram photo?

Capture a moment. My favorite pictures are the effortless ones, the ones where you really get to see and feel the energy and vibes from a still shot. That is something that is hard to fake. It has to be a real moment.

12. Finally, what are you looking forward to most in the coming year?

I’m very blessed and thankful for my life. I can’t think of anything specific but to wish that this coming year will be as good as the last one if not better.

source : modelinia.com

So she is not working on the island ? Becuase in interview she said that she will go with friends for holiday..By the way that's a great book to read!Might be interesting ! :)

In her last tweet in hebrew she wrote that she is working abroad.