Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

^^^ That pic is Joanna Krupa

she was not perfect before???

Apparently not if she had to get surgery.  I just think it is funny that she wanted to get rid of this little inconsequential mark.

Beauty marks can be dangerous sometimes

^^^ That pic is Joanna Krupa

she was not perfect before???

Apparently not if she had to get surgery. I just think it is funny that she wanted to get rid of this little inconsequential mark.

Beauty marks can be dangerous sometimes
Excatly, although very few moles becomes melanoma,eveybody should visit a dermatologist for a skin check up.

New York

KEEPING TABS BY THE BAR

Bar will be at the bar. Super-duper model Bar Refaeli is hosting a Thursday event for the MyCheck app at the Meatpacking District’s VIP Room nightclub.

While this sort of thing seems a little below the pay grade of a top model, this one makes sense. The Israeli beauty is an investor in the new app, which allows diners to pay their dinner tab at any point in a meal without having to flag down their server. App shmapp. When you’re Bar Refaeli, it can’t be too hard finding dinner dates who’ll take care of the bill

leute_news_bar_refaeli.jpg

source : nydailynews 

Thanks for the news of Bar hosting a MyCheck event in New York on this coming Thursday, duch. :wave:   I also like this particular photo as her features are so soft and feminine!

bigmax, thanks for the clip. :flower:   I guess it has to do with a campaign she is taking part of in Israel.  Can someone translate?

Nice sunset behind a perfect figure, Wendy! ;)