Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

sorry but still bar's seccess is about 90% only becuase of dating dicaprio for few years

face it!

I think its very degrading to Bar that you keep holding her value based on whatever man SHE DECIDED to allow into her life. She is more than who she dates or has dated. Its borderline misogynistic of you. She is a model not Leo's ex. You are doing a great disservice to Bar as a woman and to yourself as a fan. I find it puzzling that you AS A FAN can't define Bar based on talent. Please desist from posting anything Leo related as that is something Bar would consider her past and most likely want to keep there, like the rest of us.

there is no bad in dating a famous movie star and have some of his worldwide fame

in every interview in the last years also on the magazines and tv shows in the USA all the people

asked about the date with the movie star this is the true

now bar is more famous alone but still people know also in Israel as dating or mabye even come back to the movie star

i am also sure it is bar´s mother zipi dream that bar will go back to this relationship

Leo is still one of the most well known movie star all around the world and as a single man all the world is looking for his dating

and his old models date which bar was one of them.

Leo was and still is a totally big jump to bar´s if you want it or not.

look on this link for example

http://thecelebritycafe.com/feature/2012/11/ten-supermodels-leonardo-dicaprio-has-dated

http://celebs.walla.co.il/?w=/3600/2637021

Alright people this is Bar's thread? Yes

Is Leo relevant to Bar anymore? Nope

Has the subject of Bar/Leo and her success been talked about to death: YES

Beating dead horse with stick: Yes

Does Leo have a thread of his very own? Yup a couple of them, so please take the Leo comments there

Now if for whatever reason Bar starts dating the human puppy again, then you can carry of with Bar + Leo sitting in a tree K I S S I N G convos.

adfqJSLf.jpg

^such a pretty puppy

- Pretty