Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

In Italy there are rumors about Bar Refaeli as guest, with Bianca Balti, in one of the five nights at the "Festival di San Remo" (12 to 16 feb. 2013)

Another international guest is the israelian singer Asaf Avidan

(The Sanremo Italian song festival is the most popular Italian song contest, held annually in the city of Sanremo

It has launched the careers of many very famous Italian singers, including Andrea Bocelli, Laura Pausini , Eros Ramazzotti)

i don't understand absolutely this hosted, she does not speak Italian and does not have many things to tell

That's not a problem, you don't have to talk Italian, you have to be glamour and beautiful. Every year there are top models and acctress invited. Eva Herzigova and Valeria Mazza, Sharon Stone, were guests there. It is the most important Italian tv show. Only a football match of the Italian team at the World Cup can have more spectators.

According to a website, Bar Refaeli has paid received 100.000 euros to be there. Probably only for one evening.

Anyway the official presentation of the show is 23rd of Jan.

Bar Refaeli in a comedy sketch with Zion Baruch and Shalom Michaelshvili

the compleate skeatch will be on air Wednesday 16.jan at 22.00

(in my previous post I made a very dumb mistake.

I wrote: "Refaeli has paid 100.000 euros to be there" clearly what I mean is : Bar Refaeli has received 100.000 euros to be there.

Sorry for this mistake