Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

duch, thank you for all the precious vids you shared from the Cinderella stage musical! Bar looked so graceful and lovely and it seems that all the other actors are having a great time doing this. So fun to watch! :thumbsup:

Sparkley, these fantastic shots taken by David Adika in 2002 of Bar are a great interesting find. At 17, Bar was already such a beautiful and natural young woman. Thank you so much for sharing them! :wave:

Thanks bigmax for the Marie Claire article, tweetpic and FOX ad photo!

Does anyone know how many ads Bar did for GAP?

I almost forgot about these B&W photos.

http://photoshootblo...pring-2012.html

46 shows in 13 days!!!!!! OMG that's a lot! :drool: Thanks duch for the info and for sharing the show time shedule! :wave: :PinkCouture2:

Thank you bigmax for the adorable Cinderalla pictures (onstage and backstage). I don't think I have seen a Cinderella as beautiful as Bar. :wub2:

I'm glad to know there's a good review in the papers, domino! :)

Nice picture of Bar with her "sister" Vale, wijn! And thanks for the "most desirable woman" link!

Fantastic photos, Babylola, thanks for posting them. The first ones come from TATLER magazine, October 2007. Here was the cover

f_507499.jpg