Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

Never seen the third one, great find, Babylola!! :D

You're right Kerri Lynn! Great job on figuring out where that pic is from. And I already got my hopes up and thought it was for SI 2013!

I checked out MJ Days twitter and found some 'hidden face' SI behind the scenes pictures. These are the only ones I found that could be Bar. What do you think?

acjUk0RN.jpg post-45017-0-1446027761-2078_thumb.jpg

slimkiddo, thanks for the 2 pics from the "hidden face/behind the scenes" SI shoot, but I don't think she is Bar. The figure is not voluptuous enough to be Bar's. :cool:

Thanks bigmax and wijn for the cute Under.Me's Sweet Dreams ad. Looks so comfy. :)

domino, Cinderella will be seen in 8 cities? Wow so they're going on a tour. :thumbsup:

babylola, that older Elle photoshoot is totally stunning and the third picture is new to me. :wub2:

"Die neue Modelshow von Bar Refaeli wurde im Vorfeld als Angriff auf Heidi Klums 'Germany's Next Topmodel' gehandelt, doch schon die erste Folge entwickelte sich zum Rohrkrepierer. Nach nur einer Ausstrahlung zieht Sat.1 bereits Konsequenzen, schmeißt "Million Dollar Shootingstar" aus der Primetime und verbannt die Modelsendung in den späten Abend. In der Programmvorschau auf "www.sat1.de" ist die nächste Folge für Mittwoch (5. Dezember), 23.15 Uhr, geplant...."

Here's the full article: http://www.gala.de/lifestyle/kultur/202997/Million-Dollar-Shootingstar-Bar-wird-in-die-Nacht-verbannt.html

For the ones that don't speak German, it basically says that the show flopped and will from now on air at 23.15 instead of prime time 20.15. It also mentions that the season finale was supposed to be a big live show airing on December 21st at 20.15. Sat1 is reconsidering that decision and might not even do the live show at all. They are not sure if a second season will happen. :cry2:

I was able to watch the show online and have to admit that I wasn't a fan myself but I hoped the German audience would bring in enough ratings, just so we get to see more of Bar. The judge Amin was terribly rude and unprofessional (IMO). Bar was adorable for the most part but the editors managed to make her look 'bitchy' at times. I'm sure that's not the real Bar. I guess that's just reality TV editing. Also, I don't understand why Sat1 insisted on mentioning her relationship with Leo at the beginning of the show (the part where the judges get introduced). Maybe it's just me, but it's getting really old. She has her own career and doesn't need those facts mentioned in order to be recognized. Anyway, Sat1 also managed to replace her next episode with one of Leos movies 'Catch me if you can'. Coincidence? I don't think so.

"Die neue Modelshow von Bar Refaeli wurde im Vorfeld als Angriff auf Heidi Klums 'Germany's Next Topmodel' gehandelt, doch schon die erste Folge entwickelte sich zum Rohrkrepierer. Nach nur einer Ausstrahlung zieht Sat.1 bereits Konsequenzen, schmeißt "Million Dollar Shootingstar" aus der Primetime und verbannt die Modelsendung in den späten Abend. In der Programmvorschau auf "www.sat1.de" ist die nächste Folge für Mittwoch (5. Dezember), 23.15 Uhr, geplant...."

Here's the full article: http://www.gala.de/l...t-verbannt.html

For the ones that don't speak German, it basically says that the show flopped and will from now on air at 23.15 instead of prime time 20.15. It also mentions that the season finale was supposed to be a big live show airing on December 21st at 20.15. Sat1 is reconsidering that decision and might not even do the live show at all. They are not sure if a second season will happen. :cry2:

I was able to watch the show online and have to admit that I wasn't a fan myself but I hoped the German audience would bring in enough ratings, just so we get to see more of Bar. The judge Amin was terribly rude and unprofessional (IMO). Bar was adorable for the most part but the editors managed to make her look 'bitchy' at times. I'm sure that's not the real Bar. I guess that's just reality TV editing. Also, I don't understand why Sat1 insisted on mentioning her relationship with Leo at the beginning of the show (the part where the judges get introduced). Maybe it's just me, but it's getting really old. She has her own career and doesn't need those facts mentioned in order to be recognized. Anyway, Sat1 also managed to replace her next episode with one of Leos movies 'Catch me if you can'. Coincidence? I don't think so.

Here's the full article: http://www.gala.de/l...t-verbannt.html

Bar, the Ice queen

(love the nice photos that come with the article)

The program that serves German television, Bar Refaeli went to Iceland to teach the younger models what to do to be Bar Refaeli. Last week in Germany rose program "Million Dollar Shootingstar", hosted by Bar Refaeli , who was taken at the south of the country. Program, which is actually a German version L"hdogmaniot ", looking for a bar the next Hsofrmodl of Europe.After we saw the Epic Bar and models in the Dead Sea and the Judean Desert as our first episode aired, are currently serving second chapter images taken in Iceland and will be broadcast tonight on Channel SAT 1. Bar, as usual, fits perfectly green landscape, trying to explain the many beautiful faces how to do it properly.

By itself, if you were wondering, is conducted almost entirely in German when Haynfotim bar available in English and dubbed in German. Yes, like in the movies we all know.

Not surprised the show is being moved. Like I said before, if is wasn't for Bar I wouldn't have watched it.

SAT made a pretty stupid move with using the exact same format as other model shows.

I do disagree on Bar looking a bit bitchy however, I'd say the exact opposite! Especially when you compare her to judges on similar shows.

Thanks though, slimkiddo.

Just my two pennys about the show ... it's my personal opinion, so you can disagree with it but I'll have a problem when you reply with answers like "Germans just doesn't want that a beautiful Israeli gets famous" because that's really bullshit and it shows that you have simply now idea about Germans nowadays.

So, I watched the latest episode of her show and well ... I understand why Sat1 put it at such a late time. Bar is great (although the editors managed it to make her bitchy sometimes which doesn't fit because she's super lovely in the other parts), Peymen is really an asshole (he's rude, he make very unprofessional comments, ...), the photographer is okay (he isn't in the spotlight so much so you can't really say if he's nice or more like Peymen).

The thing about the show is: the models aren't really beautiful (I'm sorry but they aren't.). And I can't believe that they're "professional models". GNTM using quite beautiful girls so some people might watch it just for the girls. Otherwise: the drama is there but it's on a low level (at the moment; who knows how it'll be in the next episodes?) and the truth is: no drama, no fun. A lot of people watching such shows just for the drama part (I'm watching GNTM just for the drama, too.) so that they can gossip about it via social networks or at work/at university/at school/wherever with friends.

What I like about "Million Dollar Shooting Star": beautiful shootings itself! I love the locations! Much better than all the boring studio shootings!