Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

Bar on her way to the Cinderella rehearsals with her friends

http://instagram.com/p/SpgkQ4MUbZ/

Thanks wijn for posting the new Glamour pic. What an amazing photo! :woot:

Thanks Lumi for the nice screencaps and pics from the show! Bar looked so great and natural. :wub2:

Slimkiddo, thanks for all the cute candids of Bar shopping with her dad. Love them! :heart:

Thank you very much, wijn for the link to the Cinderella article! :flower: So December 11th is the big day. I can not remember if it was mentioned anywhere, but how many days (presentations) will it last? I don't think it is a "one day" musical show, right?

domino, thanks for the link to the various photos. Nice gallery, indeed. :)

Thanks domino for the link to the Cinderella schedule. There are days where they'll actually give 3 shows, that's a lot of work! :)

Starring: Bar Refaeli, third what to do, Hana

Laszlo and other actors, singers and dancers

Directed by Oz Morag

Written by Assaf Ashtar

Music: Hezi Shaked

Magical and wondrous story of the most beloved princess - comes to life, a new stage production, spectacular, funny and exciting for the whole family.

Cinderella (Bar Refaeli) dreams of reaching the big ball at the palace, stepsisters (Third what to do with) and the evil mother (Hanna Laslo) will do anything to keep her reach and conquer the heart of the prince.

With fairy magic, and a little help from the fairies, Cinderella manages to fulfill his great dream.

Thursday 13:12:12 at 12:00, 14:30, 19:30

Friday 14:12:12 at 9:00, 11:30, 14:00

Sat 15:12:12 at 19:30, 17:30

As for the second link you posted, unfortunately, we can not understand a word they say. :/ Obviously they are discussing Cinderella.

You're right Kerri Lynn! Great job on figuring out where that pic is from. And I already got my hopes up and thought it was for SI 2013!

I checked out MJ Days twitter and found some 'hidden face' SI behind the scenes pictures. These are the only ones I found that could be Bar. What do you think?

acjUk0RN.jpg acoolYvY.jpg