Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

Its almost 1,3 years she is alone. Isn't she bored??? :D :D :D

a woman doesnt need a man to be entertained :)

:)) actually she denied most of the rumors , but there is a possibility she had an affair with someone who she was linked to.

I am quite sure we only can assume to know only half of Bar's real life activities and if she has someone over or not ... or if she meets someone elsewhere.

I can't agree with you we know 90% of her activities. 10% is the time provided in the club,partying and vacationing in such countries where razzis are not interested in you (like Uruguay and Brazil)

If you mean some unknown rumors/affairs , I cannot deny or aprove. Like "Stavros" rumor ( I think I am the only one who read it :D :D). But I beleive some of them are true and bar indeed had flirt with someone over the period when she and Leo had a break and after they broke up. For e.g Lucas di Grassi said that they had a case (don't know what he meant but..)

Its just my opinion don't judge me.

Such a cute picture of Bar and Vivienne :wub:

They seem to really get along :heart:

Wondered about that too, Kerri, does Emily live in Israel?

Good question, wijn. The photo looks very recent and I believe Vivienne is turning 1 these days. :) :fun: Do you think Bar is celebrating her birthday somewhere. That's why I was wondering if she left Israel.

babylola, thanks for the various gorgeous photos. :flower::woot: Some are new to me.

Lovely mother/daughter photo

post-9435-0-1446027658-94036_thumb.jpg

why do u care so much bout her love life ^

It sounds funny but I don't care, its just very interesting to find out something personal/private thing. :D :D believe me I don't lie.

Guys years ago she said that she was providing most of the time out of Israel. Nowadays she is mostly in Israel, why did that happen.