Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

Shaun White and Bar Refaeli seen 'dancing, hugging and kissing' at NYC nightspot

NEW YORK -- Bar Refaeli had complained she "doesn't get hit on by guys," but Olympic gold medalist Shaun White gave it a shot over Memorial Day weekend.

The snowboarding champ was spotted with Maxim's newly crowned "hottest woman in the world" at lounge Sway in New York's SoHo "dancing, hugging and kissing" into the wee hours of Monday morning, sources said.

White was first seen entering the Spring Street club with five friends after midnight Monday, but sources say he was mostly concerned with monitoring his cell phone.

"He was distracted," a witness said. "He was pacing, going outside and checking his cell."

It soon became clear why, when stunning model Refaeli arrived to meet White about 1:30am local time.

The half-pipe hero and the Israeli ex of Leonardo DiCaprio promptly hit the dance floor, where they were going for the gold in the canoodle-a-thon. "They were all over each other," our spy said. "They were dancing, hugging, kissing -- you name it."

Refaeli was seen leaving Sway at "around 3:00am," and White gallantly walked her out and let her take his car home.

White then returned to the club for more fun and was chatting with two girls. A source close to the athlete pointed out the beauties were just friends and part of the group White arrived with.

His posse enjoyed bottles of Jack Daniel's, vodka and wine at a VIP table, and left en masse, forgetting to leave a tip.

Reps for White and Refaeli, who was also spotted cycling in Central Park over the weekend, had no comment Tuesday night.

Thanks, wijn. Here is the same article with additional information.

Shaun White raises the Bar

Bar Refaeli had complained she “doesn’t get hit on by guys,” but Olympic gold medalist Shaun White gave it a shot over Memorial Day weekend.

The snowboarding champ was spotted with Maxim’s newly crowned “hottest woman in the world” at SoHo lounge Sway “dancing, hugging and kissing” into the wee hours of Monday morning, spies tell Page Six.

White was first seen entering the Spring Street club with five pals after midnight Monday, but sources say he was mostly concerned with monitoring his cellphone.

“He was distracted,” a witness said. “He was pacing, going outside and checking his cell.”

It soon became clear why, when stunning model Refaeli arrived to meet White at about 1:30 a.m.

The half-pipe hero and the Israeli ex of Leonardo DiCaprio promptly hit the dance floor, where they were going for the gold in the canoodle-a-thon. “They were all over each other,” our spy said. “They were dancing, hugging, kissing — you name it.”

Refaeli was seen leaving Sway at “around 3 a.m.,” and White gallantly walked her out and let her take his car home.

White then returned to the club for more fun and was chatting with two girls. A source close to the athlete pointed out the beauties were just friends and part of the group White arrived with.

His posse enjoyed bottles of Jack Daniel’s, vodka and wine at a VIP table, and left en masse, forgetting to leave a tip. “[sway co-owner] Robin Cofer sent over several bottles, and although [they] were gracious to everyone, they stiffed the wait staff,” a spy sniffed.

A source close to White countered, “Shaun was a guest of the group. He’s the most generous guy and would never not leave a tip. He’d be really upset about that.”

Reps for White and Refaeli, who was also spotted cycling in Central Park over the weekend, had no comment last night.

http://www.nypost.co...O#ixzz1wLlTwdsC

I'm happy to know Bar had a good time!

I still can not watch Chelsea Lately. :/

nooo! i love shaun as a snowboarder but nooo! You know who i wanted her to be with? Noam Tor, they are cute together!

Yeah I love them 2gether:)

They r perfect.

But he has a pregnant gf...so I dont think we'll c them 2gether...at least not in the near future..0:

nooo! i love shaun as a snowboarder but nooo! You know who i wanted her to be with? Noam Tor, they are cute together!

They r perfect.

But he has a pregnant gf...so I dont think we'll c them 2gether...at least not in the near future..0:

Who has? Noam? =O

They r perfect.

Who has? Noam? =O

Nope,Bar ;)

Yeah Noam has a gf..(she's a singer,named Keren Peles.

and she's pregnant:( ) http://www.mako.co.il/entertainment-celebs/local/Article-4c0b5eb20694631006.htm Here u can c them..

Nvm,Bar will find the best for her.

I dont know Shaun.,but anyways...what makes her happy...0:

Oh noo =O But well, it's ok, I want her happy... Better if it's with me =D but I'll keep only dreaming HAHAHHA

And I just made it from SI video... she's lovely in there:

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4uw46DKUq1qzbuwgo1_400.gif

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4uw46DKUq1qzbuwgo2_400.gif

Tumblr is not an acceptable host. Please textlink or upload images onto a host instead of hotlinking. For more information click HERE. Thanks! ~post edited by PinkCouture

Edited by PinkCouture

Bar is back in Tel Aviv. She was seen arriving in the country with her friend Danny A.

Both articles are very similar. Apparently she attended a party last night and she will celebrate her birthday at her family's home in Hod Hasharon on Saturday, where Danny is expected.

http://translate.goo...&loc=14&act=url

http://translate.goo...00.html&act=url

Thanks Froussay for the SI gifs! She sure is lovely and perfect! ;)

Pink, thanks a lot for the clip of Bar at Chelsea! :flower: I enjoyed watching her. What a cute interview!

Thanks wijn and LBR for the Esquire scans. Yes, they are older Passionata photos, but I am curious to know what the article describes. :)

maccabi, I remember reading how Bar was excited about Noam's future baby. Him and Bar get along very well as friends and colleagues, but he seems very happy in his personal life.

I find the sighting and extended rumours of her and Shaun White quite amusing. But...have you noticed how the Olympian athlete has nice white teeth... :D :rofl: