Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

HOLY FUCK YEAH!

I can't wait too see Bar in Conan, what a nice surprise! :idk::clap:

And she looks absolutely stunning, thanks Bigmax!

Thanks for the article Lumi, it's not true but entertaining :ddr:

good luck on connan should be a very funny interview!

about the article it is very good for publish bar in europe so anyway shakira is one of the most music singers now so get a bit more public aware of bar can do only good, and by the way, Messi is also single...

I wonder what she's doing in the US late shows, she's also going to be on Chelsea Lately on May 28th. She's either going to be promoting the Maxim thing, Under.me or she has some other big US job coming out soon.

WOW! How exciting to know Bar will appear on Conan tonight! :idk::clap: So cool! Thanks bigmax! She looks gorgeous, indeed!

MissLimaVzla

Posted Today, 02:49 PM

I wonder what she's doing in the US late shows, she's also going to be on Chelsea Lately on May 28th. She's either going to be promoting the Maxim thing, Under.me or she has some other big US job coming out soon.

Interesting. :ddr: So she plans to stay a little while in the US. I wonder if she'll be around to celebrate her birthday.

Thanks domino for the links! :clap:

Thanks Lumi for the scans! :ddr:

Most likely for being on the Maxim list, though i'm sure they'll throw in a plug about her clothing company and how she's working on a film too.

Twitter:

post-18831-0-1446027237-06836_thumb.jpg

MissLima, how do you know?!

Gah, I'm so excited! :clap:

Because i know things ...

JK haha i was checking Chelsea's site because my other girl Brooklyn Decker was on it last week & i saw this

post-18831-0-1446027237-63026_thumb.png

But it doesn't say what she's promoting so i assume she's promoting her own hotness lol

Bar Refaeli's Beverly Hills Shopping Spree

The stunning Bar Refaeli was spotted out and about in Beverly Hills, CA this afternoon (May 22).

The 26-year-old supermodel looked casual on her retail romp sporting a royal blue jacket matched with black pants and booties as she pulled her hair up into a tight ponytail.

In other news, the Sports Illustrated swimsuit model will appear on Conan O’Brien this evening and tweeted a photo of herself with the caption, “Getting ready for @conanobrien :cain:

Miss Refaeli was recently named the hottest woman in 2012 by Maxim magazine along with other stars including Mila Kunis, Olivia Munn and Katy Perry.

http://www.celebrity...ng-spree-645199

I'm glad you like it, Froussay! Yes, isn't she perfect! :kiss: