Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

Thanks Adira

Modeling Volunteering: Noa Tishby in Africa

Noa Tishby not stop to worry about having a better world, and now she helps orphans in Kenya. What about the company of Bar Refaeli? She is also on her way there.

http://www.ynet.co.il/articles/0,7340,L-4225833,00.html

So Bar will visit an orphanage in Kenya with her friend Noa where children's parents died of AIDS.

Bar Refaeli, Ilan Ben Dov near ad dispute compromise

Judge Avi Zamir has called the parties to his chambers tomorrow to mediate.

Bar Refaeli and Ilan Ben Dov are nearing a settlement in their litigation. Tel Aviv District Court Judge Avi Zamir has summoned Refaeli, Ben Dov their lawyers to a special meeting in his chambers tomorrow afternoon. He added that Refaeli's parents, Rafi and Tzippi, may also attend. Zamir will reportedly try to mediate between the parties and encourage them to settle their dispute.

http://www.globes.co.il/serveen/globes/doc..._medium=twitter

I have truly no idea how this movie is supposed to be attracting viewers.

I guess I can follow and somewhat "accept" the rationale of an actual assassination by the Mossad ... maybe ... and there have been movies about it, like Munich which was great in my opinion. It was a serious movie.

But a comedic interpretation of that, well I have to wait for more info. Don't know if I can follow the "buzz" about such a movie. And in this case, Bar's involvement.

Can you explain briefly what the 'Mossad' thing actually is?

I know bits of it, a murder, but I don't understand the big picture..

Thanks Kerri and Raziel :flower:

I have truly no idea how this movie is supposed to be attracting viewers.

I guess I can follow and somewhat "accept" the rationale of an actual assassination by the Mossad ... maybe ... and there have been movies about it, like Munich which was great in my opinion. It was a serious movie.

But a comedic interpretation of that, well I have to wait for more info. Don't know if I can follow the "buzz" about such a movie. And in this case, Bar's involvement.

Can you explain briefly what the 'Mossad' thing actually is?

I know bits of it, a murder, but I don't understand the big picture..

It's on Wikipedia! :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassination...moud_Al-Mabhouh

Don't really know how credible this all is, but I guess that's what the movie#s plot is based around

Wow,the movie looks so interesting!!

I cant wait to watch it!

Bar is stunning there:)

I think that the Mossad should seriously consider Bar as one of thier secret agents.. :gocho:

Especially as a seductress ...lol...cant think of anyone who'll tell her "no".. :D

Wow,the movie looks so interesting!!

I cant wait to watch it!

Bar is stunning there:)

I think that the Mossad should seriously consider Bar as one of thier secret agents.. :gocho:

Especially as a seductress ...lol...cant think of anyone who'll tell her "no".. :D

with all the paparzi and bar updating twitter this is not such a good idea... :laugh:

Couldn't agree more. Especially since Bar has been practicing Krav Maga's techniques for a while now. ;)

Thanks Babylola for the videos and for the great FOX ad pictures. :wave: :drool:

Couldn't agree more. Especially since Bar has been practicing Krav Maga's techniques for a while now. ;)

Thanks Babylola for the videos and for the great FOX ad pictures. :wave: :drool:

u wellcome Kerri Lynn :angie: